Quiche without cream is a delightful breakfast recipe that originates from French cuisine. Quiche is basically an egg pie with a crispy crust and soft filling. Prepare this appetizing breakfast in your kitchen with us.
Make a quiche without cream with rich elements like cheese, bacon, onions, eggs, and some spices. Pre-bake the crust before you go ahead and put together the quiche stuffing.
Then prepare the dough and let it sit for an hour. Meanwhile, prepare the stuffing by browning bacon and onion. Now combine cheese, cooked veggies, and milk mixture.
Roll out the dough and pour the mixture and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes until the quiche is baked to perfection and crust is brown.
Now onions, bacon, and ham are also added to the quiche without cream. With flexible modifications, you can add any fillings of your choice to the quiche.
You will find all the required ingredients in the article below. The list has all the equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions to prepare the quiche.
What’s In The Post
Other Recipes That You Can Try
- Strawberry Extract Recipe
- Mini Bagels Recipe
- Shrimp Cocktail Recipe
- Fruity Pebble Cheesecake Recipe
- Pecan Crackers Recipe
- Hershey’s Carrot Cara Lollipop Recipe
- Meat Pie Recipe
- Cherry Sours Candy Recipe
- Cereal Ice Cream Bowls Recipe
- Easy TikTok Ramen Recipe
What Equipment Will You Need To Make a Quiche Without Cream?
- Frying Pan – Fry the bacon and onions in a frying pan.
- Large Bowl – Merge the elements in a bowl to prepare the dough.
- Small Bowl – Take another small bowl to mix milk and cornstarch.
- Ladle – Stir in the onions and bacon with a ladle.
- Quiche Tin – Prepare the quiche using a quiche tin.
- Mesh Strainer – Sift the flour with a mesh strainer to avoid the lumps.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Quiche Without Cream?
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Quiche Without Cream?
For The Crust
- Flour – Take all-purpose flour for making the crust of the quiche.
- Cold Butter – Mix two tablespoons of cold butter with the flour for a smooth texture of the crust.
- Egg – Add whisked eggs to the flour for binding of the batter.
- Olive Oil – Grease the quiche tin with a splash of olive oil.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Sugar – Balance the flavors with a pinch of sugar.
- Black Pepper – Season the dough with a pinch of black pepper.
For The Quiche Filling
- Fresh Cheese – Add half a cup of fresh cheese to the quiche filling.
- Milk – Milk will enhance the texture of the quiche filling.
- Eggs – Egg is the main component added to the Quiche filling.
- Bacon – Crispy bacon will add extra flavors to the quiche stuffing.
- White Onions – Add some chopped onions to the quiche stuffing.
- Cornstarch – A pinch of cornstarch will make the quiche fluffy and soft.
Steps To Make Quiche Without Cream
1. Dough Game
Take a bowl, and add sifted flour and cold butter. Mix until it is well incorporated. Then, add egg, sugar, and salt to combine the dough evenly. Roll the dough instead of kneading and store it in a container. Let it sit for half an hour.
2. Prepare The Stuffing
Add a teaspoon of cornstarch to half a cup of milk. At the same time, finely chopped onions and bacon.
Cook the bacon in a frying pan greased with oil. Once the bacon starts to brown, add onions and cook until the onions are translucent.
3. Mix The Elements For The Stuffing
In a bowl, place the fresh cheese, fried bacon, onions, eggs, and milk. Stir in salt and pepper to combine everything evenly.
4. Oven Is In Charge
Roll out the dough and place it in a crust tin. Cut out the extra dough on the edges and put it in the oven to prebake the crust.
Once the crust is browned, remove the pan. Pour the cheese mixture into the crust and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes. When the quiche is baked to perfection, remove the pan and serve to enjoy!
How Will Quiche Recipe Without Cream Look And Taste Like?
Quiche without cream looks appetizing and perfectly cooked. With the firm edges and soft stuffing, one-dish quiche is delightful. Quiche is commonly a savory egg-based dish.
Filled with rich stuffing, the egg-based quiche will be a jaw-dropping experience.
Quiche Without Cream Recipe
Prepare the dough by adding sifted flour, eggs, cold butter, sugar, and salt. Combine the elements instead of kneading.
Let it sit for half an hour.
Meanwhile, fry the bacon and onions until golden brown.
Once the bacon and onions are fried, mix them with other elements.
Take a bowl, place the fresh cheese, fried bacon, onions, eggs, and milk. Stir in salt and pepper to combine everything evenly.
Roll out the dough and place it in a crust tin.
Cut out the extra dough on the edges and put it in the oven to prebake the crust.
When the crust is baked, remove the pan. Pour the cheese mixture into the crust and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
When the quiche is baked to perfection, remove the pan and serve to enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What can I use instead of cream in quiche?
Instead of cream in quiche, you can add milk or butter.
Can you make quiche without using the cream?
Yes, you can surely prepare quiche without cream.
How do you thicken a quiche?
Prepare the cheese sauce to thicken the quiche.
What is the secret to a good quiche?
The secret to a perfect quiche is the perfect fluffy egg filling.
Grab your apron to prepare the quiche without cream at home. For the reference check out the article above and let us know how it goes in the comment section below.