Are you into spicy cocktails? If yes, you must try the jalapeno-infused tequila recipe with the right amount of heat and tingle.
It is easy to find spicy cocktails at restaurants, but why limit your enjoyment at the mercy of restaurants when you can make delicious fiery cocktails at home?
So, if you enjoy sipping tequila, you must try out this spiced version using a simple pantry ingredient – jalapeno. This drink is super simple to make and requires only two ingredients.
All you need to do is soak the ingredients together and drink them up! So, let’s check out the process of making jalapeno-infused tequila.
What’s In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Jalapeno Infused Tequila?
- Knife – A knife will be needed to slice the jalapeno.
- Mason Jar – You will need a mason jar to soak the jalapenos in tequila.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Jalapeno Infused Tequila?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||1-2 Days||2 Days|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Jalapeno Infused Tequila?
- Jalapeño – To make jalapeno-infused tequila, you will need one sliced jalapeno. You can remove the seeds if you like. It is less spicy, or add an extra jalapeno to increase the spice level.
- Tequila – The base of the drink is tequila. You will need two cups of Blanco tequila.
Steps To Make Jalapeno-Infused Tequila
- Slice and jalapeno and remove the seeds if you like less spice. Place the sliced jalapeno in a mason jar and pour tequila over it.
- Let the jalapenos sit in tequila for one to two days to infuse their flavor. Strain the tequila and serve.
How To Make Jalapeno Tequila Spicy?
If you enjoy spicy flavors, you can do the following steps.
- You can increase the number of jalapenos used for soaking.
- Let the seeds soak in tequila.
- Let the tequila and jalapeno stand for 2-3 days before serving.
|Saturated Fat||0.001 g|
|Viatmin A||15 IU|
|Vitamin C||2 mg|
How Will Jalapeno Infused Tequila Taste And Look?
Jalapeno-infused tequila has just the right amount of spice to it. You can drink this tequila as it is or mix it in cocktails.
Jalapeno Infused Tequila Recipe
Slice and jalapeno and remove the seeds if you like less spice.
Place the sliced jalapeno in a mason jar and pour tequila over it.
Close the jar lid and let the jalapenos sit in tequila for one to two days to infuse their flavor.
Strain the tequila and serve.
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs)
Is jalapeno-infused tequila too spicy?
The spice level in jalapeno-infused tequila depends on the amount of jalapeno used and the duration it is left for soaking.
How long should you infuse jalapeños in tequila?
Jalapeno should be soaked in tequila for a minimum of 16 hours.
Does jalapeño infused tequila need to be refrigerated?
Jalapeno-infused tequila can be stored at room temperature for upto 6 months.
Try out this recipe to enjoy a spicy drink. For more such recipes, head to our website.