The Cheesecake Factory shepherd’s pie is a delicious savory pie made with vegetables and minced beef. After the vegetables and meat are cooked, they are topped with a layer of creamy mashed potatoes. This combination is baked to give you a brown top and a juicy bottom bed of meat and vegetables.
The pie looks and tastes amazing. If you’ve had the pie at the Cheesecake Factory, then you know how awesome it is. But did you know that it is absolutely easy to make the shepherd’s pie? The recipe for the pie is so easy you’ll make it for dinner every other day. Just go to the grocery store and get some vegetables and ground beef.
The pie is also healthy as it has so many vegetables. You get your dose of fiber, protein, and other nutrients with this pie. An easy-to-make pie that is healthy and absolutely delicious seems like my wishlist.
So, what’re you waiting for? Let’s make the Cheesecake Factory Shepherd’s Pie. Find the detailed list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Cheesecake Factory copycat recipes from our website.
1. Cheesecake Factory Spicy Cashew Chicken – Cheesecake Factory spicy cashew chicken has fried chicken loaded with soy-sherry sauce, cashew, and scallions. It’s topped with chopped green onions. The soy-sherry sauce is a mixture of soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sherry wine, red wine vinegar, chili flakes, etc. You can enjoy this dish with rice.
2. Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake – Cheesecake Factory Oreo cheesecake is a fluffy and sweet dessert. This cheesecake has a crispy crust of Oreo cookie crumbs. The filling is a combination of cream cheese, all-purpose flour, sugar, and eggs.
3. Cheesecake Factory Shrimp Scampi – Cheesecake Factory shrimp scampi has angel hair pasta mixed with creamy sauce. This sauce is infused with the flavors of white wine, red onion, tomato, garlic, and basil. This dish is topped with crispy fried shrimp. You can have this dish at Cheesecake Factory with any side dish of your choice.
4. Cheesecake Factory Strawberry Shortcake – Cheesecake Factory strawberry shortcake has shortcake biscuits, sugar strawberries and it’s topped with vanilla ice cream. This dessert is served with a scoop of whipped cream. You can enjoy this dessert with any meal.
What’s In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make The Cheesecake Factory Shepherd’s Pie?
- Cast-Iron Pan – Use a cast-iron pan, so you don’t have to worry about using a baking pan. You can bake your pie directly in the cast-iron pan.
- Large Bowl – Make your mashed potatoes in a large bowl.
- Potato Masher – Use a potato mashed to mash the potatoes. You can also a stand mixer for the same.
- Spatula – Fold the elements with a spatula. It even helps you to stir in the elements evenly.
- Knife – Chop the veggies with a sharp knife.
- Spoon – Use a wooden spoon for stirring and spooning.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make The Cheesecake Factory Shepherd’s Pie?
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make The Cheesecake Factory Shepherd’s Pie?
- Ground Beef – You’ll need some ground beef to make the meat and veggie-loaded pie.
- All-Purpose Flour – The flour is added to the pie to thicken its texture.
- Onions – Add some chopped onions for a savory blend.
- Carrots – Carrots are highly nutritious with subtle sweet flavors. Add finely chopped carrots to the pie.
- Zucchini – Slight sweet-bitter fresh notes will be enhanced by adding some chopped zucchini.
- Frozen Peas – Frozen peas tastes better and fresh after when they are cooked.
- Garlic – Garlic adds the pungent and strong blend of sharpness.
- Red Skinned Potatoes – Rinse, peel, and cube the potatoes. Then, boil them for 15 minutes until tender.
- Butter – Divide the butter into two halves. Use one half to cook the meat and veggies and add the other half to the mashed potatoes.
- Beef Stock – The beef stock will make the meat and veggie filling more flavorful.
- Heavy Cream – Add the heavy cream to the potatoes and make them creamy and smooth.
- Salt – Add salt as per your taste.
- Black Pepper – Season your mashed potatoes and filling with some black pepper.
Steps To Make The Cheesecake Factory Shepherd’s Pie
1. Meat And Veggie Loaded!
Take a cast iron pan and melt butter in it. I am using a cast-iron so that I can save dishes and bake the pie in it. You can make the filling in a regular pan and bake the pie in a baking pan. Add the diced onions, carrot, and zucchini to the pan and cook them for 6-8 minutes. After that, add the beef to the pan and cook it until it browns completely.
Now, add the beef stock and the flour to the pan. Stir and cook them until the mixture thickens. When it has thickened, add the frozen peas and stir. Remove the pan from heat. Your filling is ready.
2. The Creamy Mashup
In a bowl, add the tender potato cubes that you’ve boiled and mash them. Add cream and butter and mash them with the potatoes to mix. Season the potatoes with salt and pepper. Your creamy mashed potatoes are ready as well. It’s time to bake the pie.
3. Where’s The Shepherd?
Spoon and layer the mashed potatoes over the beef and vegetable mixture in the cast-iron pan. Top the potatoes with some butter. This will give them a beautiful golden brown glow after baking. Place the pan in a preheated oven and cook the pie for 30 minutes at 375℉. Then, take the pie out, slice, and serve. Your delicious shepherd’s pie is ready! Yum Yum!
How Will The Cheesecake Factory Shepherd’s Pie Look And Taste Like?
The Cheesecake Factory shepherd’s pie looks beautiful. The top is a cloud of creamy golden brown mashed potatoes and the filling is a creamy and juicy veggie and beef mixture. The filling is delicious and rich. The smooth mashed elevates the taste of the filling. The savory and sweet pie is a great and simple recipe for dinner.
The Cheesecake Factory Shepherd’s Pie Recipe
- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 4 large Carrots (diced)
- 1 Zucchini (diced)
- 1 bag Frozen Peas
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 pounds Red Skinned Potatoes (cubed, boiled)
- ½ cup Butter (divided)
- 1 ½ cups Beef Stock
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
Take a cast iron pan and melt butter in it. Then, add the diced onions, carrot, and zucchini to it and cook them for 6-8 minutes. After that, add the beef to the pan and cook it until it browns completely.
Now, add the beef stock and the flour to the pan. Stir and cook them until the mixture thickens. When it has thickened, add the frozen peas and stir. Remove the pan from heat.
In a bowl, add the tender potato cubes and mash them. Add cream and butter and mash them with the potatoes to mix. Season the potatoes with salt and pepper.
Now, layer the mashed potatoes over the beef and vegetable mixture. Top the potatoes with some butter. Place the pan in a preheated oven and cook the pie for 30 minutes at 375℉.
Then, take the pie out, slice, and serve. Your delicious shepherd’s pie is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is shepherd’s pie good at Cheesecake Factory?
Cheesecake Factory is an easy pie recipe that is prepared ion just 30 minutes. It is a delicious comfort food recipe.
What is traditional shepherd’s pie made of?
A shepherd’s pie is basically a casserole with a layer of cooked meat and vegetables, topped with mashed potatoes, and baked in the oven until the mashed potatoes are well browned.
Where did shepherd’s pie originate from?
Shepherd’s pie originated from United Kingdom.
Is Shepherds pie Irish or Scottish?
Shepherd’s pie is a common and inexpensive British dish originating from the sheep country in Scotland and northern England.
This was all about the Cheesecake Factory Shepherd’s pie. Make this meat and veggie-loaded savory pie at home and tell me in the comments how amazing it was. See you with another recipe. Happy eating!