Prepared with rich chocolate flavor and a hint of coffee, McDonald’s Mocha Frappé recipe is satiating. Make refreshing, rich, and flavorful McDonald’s mocha frappe at home. Just follow the right steps, and chilled mocha frappe, just like McDonald’s will be ready in a snap.
The secret of achieving the perfect frozen texture and flavor is to use coffee ice cubes. Freeze the brewed coffee in an ice tray a day or a few hours before. For getting it ready, all you need is brewed coffee, half and half, whipping cream, chocolate syrup, and sugar.
Merge the components and create a concoction of brewed coffee with milk and coffee ice cubes. At last, beautify your frappe with whipped cream and chocolate syrup on the top. Serve the chilled mocha frappe to your loved ones.
Blended to perfection, the mocha frappe at home will be frothy, delicious, and full of coffee flavor. We have added a basic list of elements used. Nevertheless, you can replace the elements with suitable substitutes of your choice.
Get the best and quick recipe of mocha frappe that you wish to keep on hand. Follow the important steps and detailed list of required equipment, ingredients, and nutritional facts below.
1. McDonald’s Pancakes – McDonald’s pancakes are fluffy, soft, and flavorful. The homemade version can surely hit the spot if you follow the guide.
2. McDonald’s Southwest Salad – McDonald’s southwest salad is prepared with lettuce, lime juice, honey, cilantro, lime zest, chicken, avocado, tortilla strips, and a blend of rich spices.
3. McDonald’s Chicken Wrap – Hit the McDonald’s flavors with your homemade version of chicken wraps right away. McDonald’s chicken wrap consists of white meat chicken tenders, lettuce, cheddar cheese, ranch, and ketchup.
4. McDonald’s Big Mac – McDonald’s big mac is loaded with double beef patties and three buns, this towering burger will satiate your hunger.
What’s In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Mocha Frappe?
- Blender – Merge all the components in a blender.
- Glass – Use a glass to mix brewed coffee with milk.
- Spoon – Drizzle chocolate syrup on the top with a spoon.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Mocha Frappe?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|2 Minutes||3 Minutes||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Mocha Frappe?
- Milk – Add 1 cup of milk to the blender and make an amazing mocha frappe.
- Brewed Coffee – Take a cup of brewed coffee for better texture and flavor of mocha frappe.
- Half And Half – Put a quarter cup of half and half into the mixture. You can also add vanilla ice cream instead of half and half.
- Coffee Ice Cubes – Pour brewed coffee into the ice tray and freeze to form coffee ice cubes for better flavor.
- Sugar – Add sugar to your taste. We added two teaspoons of sugar.
- Chocolate Syrup – Garnish your mocha frappe with a teaspoon of chocolate syrup drizzled on the top.
- Whipped Cream – A dollop of whipped cream on the top will beautify the homemade frappe.
Steps To Make McDonald’s Mocha Frappe
1. Prep Step
Mix the brewed coffee with half a cup of milk. Then add some of the coffee to the ice tray. The coffee ice cubes will bring out the desired texture and flavor. You can also use regular ice cubes, in case you can’t wait longer.
In a blender, add coffee mixture, half and half, sugar, and coffee ice cubes. Blend the mixture nicely for 2 minutes until the texture is soft and smooth. Once it is ready, pour the frappe into the glass. Top it up with a dollop of whipped cream and a teaspoon of chocolate syrup drizzled.
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
How Will McDonald’s Mocha Frappe Look And Taste Like?
McDonald’s mocha frappe is frothy, delicious, and flavorful. Brewed coffee flavor is well infused with milk and other components. On top of that, the chocolate syrup enhances the aromatic flavors of mocha frappe.
McDonald’s Mocha Frappe Recipe
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 cup Brewed Coffee
- ½ cup Half And Half
- ½ cup Coffee Ice Cubes
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Whipped Cream
Take 1 cup of coffee for the frappe and freeze the remaining coffee in ice cube trays. Freeze the coffee ice cubes a night or a few hours before.
Add milk to a glass-filled coffee.
Then, add the coffee mixture, half and half, sugar, and coffee ice cubes to a blender.
Blend smoothly for 2-3 minutes. The mocha frappe will be ready in one go!
After blending the small ice chunks, it will taste delightful.
Moving forward, pour the blended mixture into a glass. Top it up with whipped cream followed by chocolate syrup.
Serve and enjoy McDonald’s mocha frappe at home.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does a mocha frappe from McDonald’s have coffee in it?
Yes, McDonald’s mocha frappe contains brewed coffee.
What’s in a McDonald’s Mocha Frappe?
The concoction of McDonald’s mocha frappe is prepared by blending brewed coffee with milk, half and half, sugar, and coffee ice cubes.
What is the difference between frappe and Frappuccino?
McDonald’s frappe is an iced drink blended with milk, ice cubes, and coffee. It is served with whipped cream and chocolate syrup on the top. On the other hand, a frappuccino is blended with milkshakes. Moreover, it is not necessarily prepared with coffee.
Does Mcdonalds sell Frappés all day?
Yes, McDonald’s sells its mocha frappe at any time of the day.
Preapare mocha frappe with the flavors of brewed coffee and chocolate syrup at home. Refer to our recipe in the above article and follow the right steps. Stay tuned for upcoming quick and easy recipes.