Tea has become an international beverage that has gained more popularity in recent years. Tea was considered only an everyday drink that gives a soothing taste and helps reducing stress. But this is not the case today. Green tea and various other varieties of tea helps to keep us healthy. Tea is now seen as a medicinal ingredient that provides the necessary nutrients to the body and makes us fit.
A tea recipe is the easiest recipe that you can have. And to make it easy for you to experience one of the best tea, today I have brought you a tea recipe called Chinese tea and is considered one of the healthiest teas that one can ever have. This tea is known for its brewing style and most importantly the use of only a single ingredient.
Health tip: This tea has many medicinal benefits that can lead to various healthy and emphatic effects on your body. This tea reduces the risk of diabetes and various cardiovascular diseases. It also helps in improving your memory and makes it easier to lose weight.
So let’s know in detail about this Chinese tea recipe and start making it at home. But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Earl Grey Tea Latte– This drink is made by combining sweetened earl grey tea with some steamed milk and vanilla syrup. This recipe is so simple that anyone can easily make it at your home.
2. Tokyo Tea– Tokyo Tea is one of the best Tea or I must say a cocktail which is very refreshing yet soothing at the same time. Tea is only included in its name to make it sound healthier.
3. LA Water– LA Water is one of the easiest and most awesome cocktails that you can make at your home. Anyone can make it easily at your home using just 8 ingredients.
4. Moose Milk– Moose Milk is a creamy alcoholic beverage that can be served both ways, either warm or cold. The best part about this cocktail is that it is made with 5 main ingredients.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients for Chinese Tea
|Cold Water||4 cups|
|Green Tea||4 tsp.|
And that were the ingredients. I know it’s quite surprising to have such a few ingredients for any tea recipe ever but here it is.
This short and sweet recipe will not take much of your time. It’s an instant one and gets ready in a few minutes.
How Much Time Will it Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|2 Minutes||5 Minutes||7 Minutes|
Let’s know the procedure of this Chinese tea and see how it is made. The process is also very easy and will not take any extra effort to understand what to do. Follow the steps.
Chinese Tea Recipe
- Take a pot and fill it with water of the same amount as you want the tea for.
- Bring it to a roaring boil and then turn off the heat.
- As the water has lost some temperature, add tea leaves (or Teabags) to the warm water. Keep it steep for about 3-5 minutes.
- Stir it once and after the color changes, serve it immediately.
Here you go! Your Chinese tea recipe is ready and waiting for you to sip it. Enjoy this warm tea having a positive effect on your body and metabolism.
Nutritional Breakdown of Chinese Tea
The nutritional breakdown of this Chinese tea recipe is down below. Check the nutritional values and include this Chinese tea in your regular diet.
The health quotient of this tea is very high and has proven to be the best beverage for our body.
How to Make Chinese Tea at Home | Video
To make the recipe process easier for you, I’ve added a video below. You’ll be able to understand the process after watching this video.
Here I end this article and hope you like it. See you next time with some more cool recipes. Till then have a great time and stay safe.