Everyone loves cherry, lemon, and orange flavors of fruity pebbles. What if we add cheesecake to these pebbles? No doubt, it would only add to the yumminess of the dessert, giving a flavorful fruity pebbles cheesecake.
This delicious fruity pebbles cheesecake is a delight to the mouth. Without the need to bake, fruity pebbles cheesecake takes much less time to cook as compared to regular cheesecake.
We’re going to start by making the crust for fruity pebbles cheesecake. You’ll need to melt, butter and marshmallows and add fruity pebbles. Mix everything together and press it into the bottom of a springform pan.
For the filling, stir cream cheese, whipped cream, sugar, salt, and vanilla extract. Mix everything together until smooth and pour it over the crust. Refrigerate it for at least 4 hours and serve.
Make sure to soften the cream cheese beforehand so it makes a smooth consistency when mixed. Let it sit out for 30 minutes prior to making the cheese cake.
If you want a chocolatey taste, substitute the fruity pebbles with chocolate cocoa pebbles to go from fruity to chocolate fun.
So let’s learn how to make best ever fruity pebbles cheesecake at your home. Check out the fruity pebbles cheesecake recipe presented here.
But, before proceeding, if you love cakes, then you should definitely check out the other cake recipes that I’ve handpicked just for you.
1. Oreo Cheesecake– Oreo cheesecake is the perfect answer to your cheesecake prayers. The chocolate and cream-loaded desert is the one you have been waiting for overnight. Honestly, I would eat the whole in one sitting; it is that tempting.
2. Angel Food Cake– This cake is good for your kids and those who are not a big fan of desserts. Angel food cake is different because this cake uses only healthy and common edible items that are usually present in our home.
3. Vegetable Cheesecake– A cake that’s savory instead of sweet? Absolutely! Everyone who tastes this cheesy concoction, topped with a dilly of a cucumber sauce, will relish its richness and come back for more.
4. Saffron Cake– Saffron Milk Cake is a version of tres leches cakes. It was originated in Middle East. Looking at the cake, no one can resist a slice of it.
What’s In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake?
- Springform Pan – Transfer the marshmallows mixture into a greased springform pan for the crust.
- Cooking Spray – Drizzle the springform pan with cooking spray to avoid the cake from sticking.
- Saucepan – Prepare the crust in a saucepan for the cake.
- Bowl – Take a large bowl and beat together cream cheese and sugar to prepare the filling.
- Hand Mixer – Use a hand mixer to beat cream cheese and sugar until the mixture gets fluffy and tender.
- Spatula – Scoop the prepared filling onto the cooled crust using a spatula.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake?
|Preparation time||Refrigeration Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||4 Hours||4 Hours 15 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake?
- Butter – Butter will help rise your cake, creating a light and tender texture in cake batter.
- Cream Cheese – Beat cream cheese to add richness to filling and makes wonderfully light and flaky cheesecake.
- Whipped Cream – Whipped cream will make the filling light in consistency and sweet.
- Vanilla Extract – Vanilla extract adds the subtle and delicious flavor of vanilla that is easy to taste, making the cake flavorful.
- Marshmallows – Melt marshmallows in a large saucepan to get sweet, sugary, and chalky crust with sticky texture.
- Fruity Pebbles – Add fruity pebbles, the star ingredient, to give the cake sweet, crispy, and intense fruity flavor.
- Granulated Sugar – Sugar will keep the cake soft and moist and deepens color and flavor, adding crunch.
- Salt – Salt in cake filling will enhance the flavor of the other ingredients, providing a balance to the sweetness of cake batter.
Steps To Make Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake
1. The Crust Is The Base
Start by preparing the crust. For that, take a large saucepan and melt marshmallows and butter in it over medium heat. Mix them by stirring.
Once melted, remove it from heat and add fruity pebbles. Transfer and press this mixture into a greased springform pan. Let it cool down.
2. Fruity Cheesecake Is Ready
Now take a large bowl and beat together cream cheese and sugar to prepare the filling. Use a hand mixer to beat them until the mixture gets fluffy and tender.
Now, add vanilla extract and salt as well. Add and stir cool whip, ensuring there are no lumps left. Stir in fruity pebbles.
Scoop filling into the cooled crust. For setting it well, refrigerate it for 4 hours at least.
It’s time to remove cheesecake from pan. Use more fruity pebbles to garnish it. Slice it and serve.
How Will Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake Look And Taste Like?
Fruity pebbles cheesecake is sweet, making your mouth water. Fruity pebbles cheesecake will bring out your inner child and remind you of your cereal eating days!
It’s full of fruity fun with a graham cracker crumb crust topped with fruity pebbles! Let’s not forget some whipped cream topping tuffs with a crunch of fruitiness on top! A special treat for any child at heart!!
And that’s all there is to it! This cheesecake is perfect for any occasion, and it’s sure to please everyone who takes a bite. Enjoy!
Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake Recipe
To prepare crust, take a large saucepan and melt marshmallows and butter in it over medium heat.
Mix them by stirring and add fruity pebbles, after removing from the heat.
Transfer and press this mixture into a greased springform pan and let it cool down.
Take a large bowl and beat together cream cheese and sugar to prepare the filling using a hand mixer until the mixture gets fluffy and tender.
Add vanilla and salt as well. Stir whipped cream, ensuring there are no lumps left.
Now, add in fruity pebbles.
Scoop filling onto the cooled crust and refrigerate it for 4 hours to set it well.
Once you have removed the cheesecake from pan, garnish fruity pebbles on it and serve.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What ingredients do I need?
You will need cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, fruity pebbles cereal, and butter.
Can I use another type of cereal?
Yes, you can use any type of cereal you like for this recipe.
Can I use a different flavor of extract?
Yes, you can use any type of extract you like for this recipe.
Why is my No Bake Cheesecake base soggy?
Trying to bake a crumb crust for a no-bake cheesecake will make for a soggy crust, as no-bake crusts have more fat. Trying to use a baked crust (even one with less butter) means your filling will ooze into the crust and make it soggy.
All in all, this recipe is super simple and just requires a few basic steps that even novice bakers will be able to follow. Plus, the end result is an absolutely delicious fruity pebbles cheesecake that will wow your friends and family members.
It’s actually healthy too! So what are you waiting for? Get started on this recipe today and enjoy a slice (or two) of guilt-free deliciousness.