If I talk about my favorite breakfast with you. It is none another than Smashed Brussels Sprouts, although my mother makes everything delicious but only one in 10 days I get Smashed Brussels Sprouts is a kind of dessert.
Whole week I wait for the day when will my mother give Smashed Brussels Sprouts. Today, is the day when I got the opportunity to eat Smashed Brussels Sprouts and I got a thought while eating to share Smashed Brussels Sprouts Recipe.
Today, I will share secret Smashed Brussels Sprouts Recipe with lovely my lovely people so you can make it at home. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Mashed Potato Bar– Mashed Potato Bar is one of my favourite dishes. As for mashed potatoes, the recipes for making it first appeared in 1747 with an entry in The Art of Cookery by Hannah Glasse.
2. Vegetable Terrine– This vegetable terrine is loaded with roasted veggies like eggplant, zucchini, and bell peppers – all topped with a homemade garlicky tomato sauce. It makes a great healthy vegan dinner or a show-stopping side dish for a holiday feast.
3. Steamed Asparagus– This spring cook Steamed Asparagus at home and serve as a side dish in your meals. Asparagus is the versatile spring veggie which goes by its folk name “sparrow grass”.
4. Mac And Cheese Without Milk– If you’re one of those people, who don’t like milk in mac and cheese or sometimes you don’t have milk at your home. Then this recipe is a perfect choice for you guys.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients Required To Make Smashed Brussels Sprouts Recipe
|Brussels Sprouts||1 cup|
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Garlic Powder/Garlic Cloves||1 tbsp|
|Red Chilly Flakes||1 tbsp|
|Black Pepper||1 tbsp|
|Parmesan Cheese||1 cup|
|Chopped Parsely||1 cup|
How To Make Smashed Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees line a baking sheet.
- In a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add Brussels sprouts, cover and steam until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain well and transfer to the baking sheet.
- Brussels sprouts with olive oil, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Spread out evenly on the baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Cover with Parmesan cheese.
- Broil until cheese starts to brown, about 2 minutes.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 MINS||45 MINS||60 MINS|
Nutritional Facts OF Smashed Brussels Sprouts
How to make Smashed Brussel Spouts at Home