TikTok has taken over the world with all its trends, including all the new food trends everyone is trying out! One trend that has caught everyone’s attention is the simple Angel Milk. Although made with the simplest ingredients, this beverage is perfect for the upcoming holiday season!
There are so many food trends that TikTok brought for us, which went viral instantly. Yes, whipped coffee and ramen remain on top of the list! However, Angel Milk is an even simpler version of any other trend you may have found on the platform.
This recipe is ready with just three ingredients, and there is much room for customization as per your liking! But more on that later! This recipe is surely one that you need to try out if you enjoy your warm cup of milk as it is!
Although some flavor is added to this recipe, the basic flavor profile is milk. So, all dairy lovers surely ought to try this out! It is a perfect recipe to enjoy a quick drink on a cold Christmas day or any day of the holiday season!
In this article, you will find a step-by-step guide on how to make this viral recipe, from the equipment to the method and everything else too! Moreover, I have also mentioned ways this recipe can be customized and improvised, so do read till the end! Now, let us get into the recipe!
What’s In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Angel Milk?
- Mug – A large mug is a first and foremost ingredient needed to make angel milk.
- Measuring Spoons – To get the sugar and vanilla measurements just right, measuring spoons will be extremely handy. You can also use regular teaspoons and tablespoons if you don’t own a set.
- Large Spoon – A large spoon will help safely add the foam on top of the milk.
- Espresso Machine – An espresso machine will help with steaming the milk perfectly. But you can also heat your milk in a saucepan or any other way if you don’t have an espresso machine.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Angel Milk?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||–||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Angel Milk?
- Milk – It isn’t Angel milk without the star ingredient- milk. Here, you will need 8 oz of any milk of your choice.
- Sugar – A teaspoon of granulated sugar will help give the milk a sweet flavor.
- Vanilla Extract – For that little burst of a vanilla undertone, we will add ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract to a single cup of Angel Milk.
- Food Coloring – If you would like to make your angel milk more appealing to the eye, you can add just a drop of pink or red food coloring to it.
- Sprinkles – Lastly, again, for the appeal, we will add a few sprinkles on top of the Angel milk.
Steps To Make Angel Milk
1. Make The Milk
This exceptionally easy recipe can be made with just a single step! That is how quick this is! Firstly, add the milk to an espresso machine and let it steam until it reaches a temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Now, in the mug, add the sugar, vanilla extract, and food coloring. Once the milk reaches the desired temperature, pour it into the mug while holding back the foam with a large spoon. Lastly, top the milk with the foam and sprinkles, and that’s it!
Some Tips And Tricks That Can Be Used While Making Angel Milk
1. It Isn’t Necessary To Use Dairy-Based Milk
Firstly, people who are lactose intolerant and vegans would also want to try this recipe, considering the outcome. So, it is okay to use dairy-based milk to make this recipe. You can use any plant-based milk you choose if it is unsweetened.
2. Steaming The Milk In An Espresso Machine Isn’t Necessary
Not everyone would have an espresso machine at home! Well, in that case, you can still very easily make this recipe at home! You can heat the milk in a saucepan on a stovetop until it begins foaming or even heat it in the microwave. If the foam doesn’t seem enough, you can use a hand frother to add more!
3. The Food Color And Sprinkles Aren’t Mandatory
The food color and sprinkles make the Angel milk more appealing to the eye. However, you don’t need to worry if you don’t have them at home! You can skip adding them if you would like to do so.
4. Add Spices For Extra Flavor
Lastly, if plain vanilla-flavored milk isn’t down your alley, you can use this recipe. You can add a bunch of ground spices of your choice for that! My favorites, and those I recommend you to try, are ground cinnamon, ground cardamom, and even ground ginger!
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Vitamin A||386 IU|
|Vitamin C||1 mg|
How Will The Angel Milk Look And Taste Like?
If you are a regular user of TikTok, you may have seen what this angel milk is supposed to look like. Well, it will look the same as any other Angel milk on TikTok, with the foam and all the work on top! However, adding some food coloring along with sprinkles will make the Angel Milk look even more appealing to the eye!
As far as flavor goes, this angel milk is light and has a really sweet flavor. That, combined with the goodness of vanilla extract, creates a soothing flavor. If you add some spices, too, they will elevate the flavor of this Angel milk even more!
Angel Milk Recipe
Add milk to the espresso machine and let it steam until it reaches a temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Add sugar, vanilla extract, and food coloring to the mug.
Once the milk reaches the desired temperature, pour it into the mug while holding the foam back with a spoon.
Lastly, carefully add the foam on top of the angel milk and sprinkles. Voila, your drink is ready!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What to do if there is no espresso machine at home?
If you don’t have an espresso machine, you can heat the milk in a saucepan on the stovetop or microwave.
Can other types of milk be used for this recipe?
Yes, you can use plant-based milk, too, for this recipe, as long as they are unsweetened.
Can extra sugar be added to this recipe?
You can add extra sugar to the recipe if you want it to be sweeter!
What can be used in place of vanilla extract?
You can also use almond extract if you don’t have vanilla extract.
Sweet, creamy, and vanilla flavors come together to make this delicious beverage. This TikTok trend has caught on in the best way and is the perfect hot beverage to enjoy on a cold day or night! Moreover, you can customize this drink well and make it your own with all the extra colors, flavors, and sprinkles!