People who used to go to the gym and who are fitness freaks love peanut butter to eat and they need peanut to maintain their protein diet. I have seen many people who use to go to the gym regularly, and they are very strict about there protein diet and I think they get bored of having peanut butter regularly. So, I thought to share my favorite Peanut Butter recipe of milkshake.
Today, I am here with an interesting recipe of peanut butter milkshake which is full of protein and it will boost your protein diet also.
Before I will give you Peanut Butter Milkshake Recipe, first I will tell you the benefits of peanut butter.
- Weight Loss
- Heart Healthy
- Lowers Risk of Diabetes
- Promotes Strong Bones
- Bodybuilders Rejoice
Want to make delicious milkshake but out of peanut butter? Here a few peanut butter substitutes that you can use instead.
Come let’s see the interesting Peanut Butter Milkshake Recipe. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies– Big, soft cookies filled with Andes Mint Candies, Mint Chips and Chocolate Chips. Mint and chocolate in every delicious bite! No chill time; you can enjoy these Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies in 30 minutes.
2. Caramelized White Chocolate– We all have eaten White Chocolates but have you ever ate Caramelized White Chocolate? If no, then I will tell you how to make Caramelized White Chocolate at home, so you can make it at home.
3. Tiger’s Blood Flavour– The recipe is very sweet and will make you feel cool at the same time. I am talking about the Tiger’s blood flavor. The name of this recipe is derived due to its red color and yes tiger’s sounds more classy, so that’s how it got its name.
4. Pig Snout Jelly– Making pig snout jelly is a perfect choice for holidays or a get-together. In this post, I will share you can make delicious and mouth-watering pig snout jelly at your home very easily.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients Required For Peanut Butter Milkshake Recipe
|Vanilla Ice Cream
Peanut Butter Milkshake Recipe
- In a blender, add ice cream, milk, peanut butter, and banana.
- Blend these ingredients in a blender for 50 seconds.
- Blend it until it becomes smooth.
- In a glass frost chocolate syrup and add the milkshake in a glass.
- In a glass add whipped cream and peanuts over the milkshake.
- Serve it immediately.
How Much Time It Will Take?
Nutritional Facts Of Peanut Butter Milkshake Recipe
How to Make Peanut Butter Milkshake at Home | Video