Everyone likes chocolate, but when it gets melted, it becomes even more delectable. That’s the reason today we will be making an appetizing white chocolate sauce.
Chocolate sauce can be paired best with pancakes, coffee and cakes. The recipe is very easy and gets ready in less than 15 minutes. I have been making this versatile recipe since I was 17 and loved to have it with waffles and chips. Let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
White chocolate sauce can be made by adding whole milk, white chocolate chips, sugar and vanilla to a saucepan. Heat until the ingredients get melted and dissolved. Turn off the heat when the sauce becomes smooth. Transfer the sauce to a bowl.
Now, let’s get started with the step-by-step instructions for making the sauce. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Green Goddess Dressing– Green goddess dressing is a healthy recipe enriched with the nutrients of many herbs and yogurt. In this post, let’s see how you can prepare this awesome recipe at your home.
2. Honey French Dressing– Honey French dressing is a light sauce that has tangy and sweet flavors. The most advantageous thing about the recipe is that it is a lot healthier than the typical French dressing.
3. Sweet Creamy Butter– Sweet creamy butter is a delicious spread that goes very well with bread, pancakes, scones, or waffles. Let’s see how you can make this awesome recipe at your home.
4. Sweet Sugar Syrup– The syrup can be used to make a wide variety of desserts, cocktails and much other. It is used extensively in India for making desserts such as jalebi, gulab jamun and so many more.
What’s In The Post
White Chocolate Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 3 cups White Chocolate Chips
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla
Heat a saucepan and heat it over medium flame. Now, add whole milk, white chocolate chips, sugar and vanilla.
Heat until the sugar and white chocolate chips are completely melted and dissolved. Make sure to stir occasionally.
When the sauce starts becoming smooth, remove the pan from heat.
Transfer the sauce to a bowl or bottle and cool it in the refrigerator.
Now, you are ready to make the white chocolate sauce at your home. And if you have other recipes that have a very special connection with your childhood, let me know in the comments section below.