Today, I am going to share the recipe for veal scallopini. Veal scallopini is a great and simple recipe. It requires simple ingredients and gets ready in just half an hour.
Veal is the meat from dairy calves. It is different from beef, which is the meat of older cattle. Veal is generally obtained from male calves that are rendered unfit for breeding. It is tender and has a milder taste as compared to beef.
To make veal scallopini, add veal, salt, pepper, apple, and flour in a bowl. Then, melt butter in a pan. Cook the veal in it. Then, add wine to the same pan. Also, add stock and lemon slices to it and bring this mixture to a boil. Then, add butter and spices to it. Pour this mixture over the cooked veal.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Milk Steak– Milk Steak is originated in America and became famous around the globe due to the uniqueness of its taste. Steak cooked in milk and served with thick milk sauce.
2. New England Lobster Rolls– This simply cooked recipe is a treat for all Lobster lovers. Deliciously cooked lobster meat with mayonnaise dressing, stuffed into grilled hot dog buns will make your day.
3. Pan-Fried Monchong– Sickle Pomfret is another name of Monchong. Hawaiian Monchong is a great source of healthy, extra lean protein. You can prepare fish in a number of ways.
4. Myron Mixon Brisket– Myron Mixon is one of the most famous bbq pitmasters in the country today. Myron Mixon recipes are very popular among the online community, especially his ‘Power Cooking’ technique or as known for many as the ‘Hot and Fast Cooking’ technique for brisket.
What’s In The Post
Veal Scallopini Recipe
- 12 Veal Cutlets
- ¼ cup Capers
- ½ cup Flour
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tablespoons Parsely (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ cup Dry White Wine
- 1 ¼ cups Chicken Stock
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
In a bowl, add the veal, apple, salt, pepper, and flour.
Place a skillet over medium heat. Then, heat butter in it.
Place veal in the skillet one by one. Cook them until they turn golden. Set them aside.
In the skillet, add wine and scrape it for 3 minutes.
After this, add stock and lemon slices to it. Boil it for 8 minutes.
Then, add butter, juice, capers, parsley, salt, and pepper. Pour this mixture over the veal.