If you love chocolate-loaded food, then the recipe of truffle sauce is exclusively for you. Let’s see how you can make this awesome recipe at your home.
The sauce has a thick and sweet composition and, when added to desserts and cookies, can make you crave even more. Follow the complete recipe below and your family, especially kids, are going to love it. The recipe is very simple and easy to make in just 4 simple steps.
Truffle sauce can be prepared by adding butter and heavy cream to a saucepan. Add the chocolates and let them melt. At last, add the vanilla extract and whisk. Cool the sauce and serve.
Now that you have got an idea about the recipe, it’s time to grab the ingredients and get started with the recipe. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Pizza Sauce– For all you pizza lovers, I am here to make your life easy-peasy and delicious with my pizza sauce recipe. It is an excellent alternative to the packaged Pizza Sauce that is available in the market.
2. Spicy Pudina Chutney– Spicy pudina or mint chutney is popular in India. The chutney is served with many snacks there.
3. Shahi Kesar Rabdi– The recipe is made from thickened milk and flavored with saffron and cardamom. You can also have it with malpua, shahi tukda and rasmalai.
4. Raspberry Compote– Compote is a fruit syrup and is somewhat similar to jam. Everyone should always prefer to make the fruit syrups at home as they are preservative-free and fresh. The recipe is very easy to make and gets ready in less than 30 minutes.
What’s In The Post
Truffle Sauce Recipe
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Butter
- 5 ounces Semisweet Chocolate
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
Take a medium saucepan and add butter and heavy cream to it. Heat it over low heat and make sure the cream is mixed well and the butter is melted.
And please do not tend to boil your mixture.
Now, after the mixture of cream is ready, add the chocolates into it and wait until they completely melt.
Add some vanilla extract to this sauce and whisk it correctly, make sure no lumps are formed and the sauce is smooth.
Let it cool and enjoy this sauce with anything you are craving.
So what do you think about this Truffle Sauce recipe? Tell me if you know something more about this recipe and I will love to add it. Do share this recipe with your friends and let us know their reviews and experiences as well in the comments section below.