Homemade treats are a great option to make something sweet for any occasion. Today I will be sharing the recipe of Texas Tumbleweed. It will be fun making them.
This recipe is perfect when you are in a rush but still want to make a delicious dessert. It is a no-bake recipe. It has a hint of salt, sweetness, and cream. These treats will be a perfect combination of flavors. If you have kids, then you can make it for their birthday party. You will see that it is going a hit among the adults as well.
To make texas tumbleweed, melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter together. Add potato sticks to it. Take a tablespoon and set them on a baking sheet in a refrigerator and serve them.
But how much proportion should we take of the ingredients? You will get to know about such minute yet essential details like quantity and the process further. But before we jump onto the recipe, let’s check out some other desserts that you might like.
1. Texas Pecan Pralines– Pecans are high in fiber and rich in Vitamin E. They are also a great source of zinc. Besides that, they are low in carbs and loaded with healthy fats and protein. This makes it a perfectly healthy food. Even if they are candied, they are still healthy if prepared correctly.
2. Baked Apple Slices– Making an apple dish at home is loved by everyone of us. These Cinnamon Baked Apple slices is something that you should definitely try as a dessert.
3. Candied Kumquat– This kumquat recipe is quite easy to make and is the best version of this fruit that you will ever have. Having a sweet and tart taste makes it more delicious and satisfying. The best part is, your kids are going to love these candies.
4. Texas Yum Yum– Texas Yum Yum is the best no-bake frozen dessert that you can make at your home. This post will tell you the easiest way to make this dessert and your loved ones will definitely say Yum after eating this.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients For Texas Tumbleweed
- 1 cup Butterscotch Chips
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 can Potato Sticks (9 ounces)
You can grab these ingredients at any supermarket. You might have them stocked up in your pantry already. Once you are done with this, you must be thinking about the time of preparation. So, let’s take a look at that.
How Much Will It Take To Make Texas Tumbleweed?
In just 20 minutes, these sweet cups will be ready for you to munch. It is a straightforward recipe to be made at home. Let’s see how it is done!
Steps To Make Texas Tumbleweed
- Take a large microwave-safe bowl for the microwave or a metal bowl to put on a flame. Add water to it. Place a bowl with butterscotch chips and peanut butter in it. Melt them and stir until smooth. Stir in potato sticks.
- Next, take a baking sheet lined with waxed paper, drop a rounded tablespoon of this mixture and refrigerate it until its set. This may take 10-15 minutes.
If you get short of potato sticks, then you can use crushed potato chips as a substitute.
Nutritional Breakdown of Texas Tumbleweed
Let’s take a look at the nutrition value of this recipe.
Try this recipe and let me know about your reviews in the comment section below. Your suggestions are always welcomed. Have a great day!