The recipe I am sharing with you all is of Texas Pecan Pralines. These rocks will be a great delight for any occasion.
Pecans are high in fiber and rich in Vitamin E. They are also a great source of zinc. Besides that, they are low in carbs and loaded with healthy fats and protein. This makes it a perfectly healthy food. Even if they are candied, they are still healthy if prepared correctly.
To make texas pecan pralines, prep up by lining two baking sheets with aluminum foil and spray some cooking spray. Now, combine sugar and corn syrup in a pan. Melt butter with stirring and add cream to it slowly. Remove the pan from heat, add pecans and vanilla. Pour a spoonful on the sheets and cool it down.
It is a short summary of the recipe. You will get to know more in detail further. It is an easy recipe. You can store the recipe in an airtight container for future use. But before we jump onto the recipe, let’s check out some other desserts that you might like.
1. Christmas Brownies– These brownies are far away from your typical brownies. These brownies have a beautiful decoration to make them the perfect Christmas baked delight. They are the best Christmas gift for people who love sugar, chocolate and of course, Christmas.
2. Texas Tumbleweed– This recipe is perfect when you are in a rush but still want to make a delicious dessert. It is a no-bake recipe. It has a hint of salt, sweetness, and cream. These treats will be a perfect combination of flavors.
3. Texas Gold Bars– Texas Gold bars are so addictive as they are a combination of cake and cookies. It is a perfect dessert that is simple and unique. You can also make it at your home by following this simple recipe.
4. Texas Yum Yum– Texas Yum Yum is the best no-bake frozen dessert that you can make at your home. This post will tell you the easiest way to make this dessert and your loved ones will definitely say Yum after eating this.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients For Texas Pecan Pralines
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups light corn syrup
- 1 pound butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 cups pecans
- Non-stick cooking spray
The ingredients of this recipe are readily accessible in any supermarket. Some of them can be found in your home. So check them first in your pantry and then visit the supermarket. Now let’s see how much time you require to prepare this dish.
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Texas Pecan Pralines?
You will get these treats ready in half an hour. Look at the steps to know how it is to be done.
Steps To Make Texas Pecan Pralines
- Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil. Spray some nonstick cooking oil to coat it.
- Now, take a large saucepan. Cook sugar and corn syrup in it at the medium flame to reach the temperature of 250 degrees F. Remove the pan from heat and add butter. Stir it till the butter melts.
- Gradually add cream to this and return the pan on flame. Cook it with constant stirring until it reaches a temperature of 242 degrees F. Remove the pan again and add vanilla and pecans.
- Take a spoonful of this mixture and place it on the baking sheets. Cool it down and wrap it in plastic.
Nutritional Breakdown of Texas Pecan Pralines
Do you wish to keep a track on how much calories are you consuming with these delicious pralines? Well, then take a look at this table.
How To Make Texas Pecan Pralines At Home | Video
In any case you are not clear of any step involved in this recipe, I have uploaded a video with similar recipe. Do watch the video once to know about every detail.
Try this recipe and share your reviews in the comment section below. I will be happy to know how much you liked the recipe. Not just this, you are free to share any suggestion or a recipe you would love to know more about. For now, grab them as a snack. Enjoy the sweetness!