The recipe I will be sharing is for Texas Caviar. It is super easy to prepare at home. The recipe is so colorful and crunchy, and it is a perfect combination of good taste and presentation.
It is one of my favorite recipes as it is full of freshness and flavors. Caviar makes a perfect snack for a hot afternoon. It goes well along with chips, cheese crackers. This quick recipe will be a great last-minute dish for a fancy gathering at your home. So not to worry when you have little time. This dish will definitely be a savior.
Preparing the Texas Caviar is really simple and easy. All you need to do is mix vegetables, beans, corns, tangy red wine and dress them with lemon juice. Combine them all well. Cover and refrigerate the mixture until its usage. It all comes together in minutes, so as it is mixed, you can use it.
If you don’t have green peppers, don’t panic. All you have to do is use any of the green pepper substitutes.
This is not all for this savory dish. Details of this recipe are given below. Take a look and get started. But to begin with the recipe, you need the ingredients. But before going to the full recipe, let’s check out some other healthy salads as well.
1. Jicama Salad– Jicama is a root vegetable that can be a healthy substitute for a potato. If you want to have a spicy vegan salad, then this Jicama salad is perfect for you.
2. Baby Gem Lettuce Salad– Baby gem lettuce is a type of small romaine lettuce. Baby gem lettuce is sweet in flavor and is crunchy and crispy. You can make a great salad from this gem lettuce.
3. Fugi Salad– Fugi salad is a unique salad and has raw ramen noodles that give the salad a delicious crunch. It is easy to make and is really simple. It has ingredients you’ll easily find and gets ready in no time.
4. Cobb Salad– Cobb salad is a protein-rich meal and was invented by Robert Cobb. It is famously known as American garden salad. It is loaded with chicken, bacon, hard-boiled eggs, cheese, vegetables, avocado, and chives.
What’s In The Post
Texas Caviar Recipe
- ½ cup Diced Red Onion
- ½ cup Diced Green Bell Pepper
- ½ cup Diced Red Bell Pepper
- ½ Jalapeño Peppers
- 4 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ cup Minced Cilantro
- 15 oz. Black Beans
- 15 oz. Black-Eyed Peas
- 15 oz. Corn
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Lime Juice
- 3 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 ½ tsp Ground Cumin
- ¼ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Salt
Take a large bowl and all the ingredients, including red onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, jalapeño peppers, garlic, cherry tomatoes, along with other condiments it.
Taste the mixture and season it with spices. Then, add lemon juice as per the requirement.
Cover the mixture and store it in the fridge until its use.
Try this salad and tell me how well you liked it. If you have any query, then, do not hesitate to ask me in comment section. Your suggestions are also welcomed. Have a good day!