Tarragon chicken is a great and simple recipe. It is made with chicken, sauces, herbs, and tarragon. It is also very healthy and can be made in just half an hour.
There are a lot of health benefits of eating Tarragon. It also helps us in improving insulin sensitivity by decreasing blood sugar. It also helps in recovering from irregular sleep schedules. It increases appetite by decreasing leptin. It relieves pain and Osteoarthritis conditions. It recovers foodborne illness.
To make Tarragon chicken, cover the chicken with salt, pepper, and flour. Then, fry it until it is golden brown. Add white wine, butter, fresh tarragon, garlic, and shallot to a pan. Then, add chicken broth, dijon mustard, corn starch, and lemon zest to it and stir. Season this sauce with salt and pepper. Add the chicken to this sauce. Bake it for 10 minutes.
This is just an overview of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Chicken Hekka– Chicken Hekka is a Hawaii dish that is made locally. It is a chicken with vegetables and noodles seasoned with soy sauce, mirin, sesame seed, and chicken broth.
2. Chicken Milanese– Chicken Milanese is one of the best chicken cutlets. You can easily make it in a short time. I asked my local Italian friend to teach me her recipe for the tasty chicken cutlets and she told me her Milanese chicken cutlet recipe.
3. Tangerine Chicken– Add an Asian flavor to your dinner tonight! Serve this tangy chicken, mushrooms, and broccoli over rice – that’s ready in 20 minutes.
4. Chicken Breast– Forget dry chicken with our juicy oven-baked chicken breast recipe! deliciously seasoned before being cooked in the oven until golden with mouthwatering crisp edges.
What’s In The Post
Tarragon Chicken Recipe
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast
- ⅓ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Tarragon (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Corn Starch
- 1 Shallot (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 4 cloves Garlic
- ½ tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 ½ tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup White Wine
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoons Ground Black Pepper
Place the chicken on a cutting board. Cut the chicken breast into pieces.
Cover those pieces with plastic wrap. Then, mallet the chicken breast. Season it with kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper.
In a bowl, add all-purpose flour and marinate the chicken breast with flour.
Preheat the oven to 400oF.
In a skillet, over medium heat add oil with chicken breasts. Fry those for 2 minutes or until it will turn golden brown.
Add white wine, butter, fresh tarragon, garlic, and shallot in the pan over medium heat. Saute for 5 minutes.
In the mixture, add chicken broth, dijon mustard, corn starch, and lemon zest and stir.
Then, add kosher salt and fresh black pepper.
Add chicken breast into the tarragon sauce. Bake it in the oven 10 minutes.
Remove the chicken from the oven when the chicken temperature reaches 165oF.