Taco Bell nacho cheese sauce is a very famous dip offered at Taco Bell with the nachos. Nevertheless, the best part is that you can prepare this cheesy goodness in a blink of an eye. If you have any doubts, check out the full recipe and make exact cheese sauce like the one they serve in Taco Bell.
Taco Bell is one of the best Mexican fast-food chains in America. Incorporate the perfect flavors of Taco bell at home and become a great chef. All you need to make the nachos cheese sauce is cheddar cheese, butter, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce.
Prepare this cheese sauce using the bain-marie method. Melt the cheese and immerse all the other elements. Now that you have got a brief idea about the recipe let’s see the complete recipe below.
Find the detailed list to make the sauce the same way as they make it in Taco Bell. Check out the required equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s Szechuan Sauce – This sauce became popular when it was featured in an episode of “Rick and Morty.” Let’s see what is so special in this sauce and how you can make it at your home.
2. Taco Bell Tostada – Tostada is a golden tortilla of crispy consistency and a rough mixture in Mexican cuisine. It is flat to hold all of the toppings. Moreover, besides one of the tastiest food, Taco Bell Tostada is quite famous among a wide section of people.
3. Taco Bell Baja Sauce – Taco Bell baja sauce is a traditional dish of Mexico. It is served with corn or wheat tortillas in the famous Mexican fast-food chain Taco Bell.
4. McDonald’s Tartar Sauce – The tartar sauce at McDonald’s is served with their fish sandwich and is one of their most loved sauces. Now, you can also try it at your home with their authentic copycat recipe.
What’s In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Sauce?
- Bowl – Put all the ingredients in a bowl to melt and mix them. Make sure you use the glass bowl.
- Saucepan – For the bain-marie method, take a saucepan filled with warm water.
- Spoon – The spoon will be used for stirring.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Sauce?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|2 Minutes||3 Minutes||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Sauce?
- Cheddar Cheese – Take half a cup of cheddar cheese to prepare Taco Bell nachos cheese.
- Cream Cheese – Add cream cheese to make the cream cheese gives a creamy taste.
- Unsalted Butter – The melted butter adds richness to the sauce.
- Worcestershire Sauce – Bring out umami flavors in the cheese sauce by adding a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Hot Sauce – Spice up the cheese sauce with a teaspoon of hot sauce.
Steps To Make Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Sauce
1. Bain Marie
Use bain marie method to prepare Taco Bell nacho cheese sauce. Add water to the saucepan, place a glass bowl on the top of the saucepan and let the cheese melt. Over medium heat, let butter, cheddar cheese, and cream cheese melt evenly.
2. Add The Sauces
Once the mixture is melted, add a teaspoon of hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. The knockoff Taco Bell nacho cheese sauce will be ready in a flick! Serve this dip with your tacos or nachos and enjoy.
|Vitamin C||3 mg|
How Will Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Sauce Look And Taste Like?
The sauce looks delicious and like a cheese lover’s dream. It tastes like smooth cheese and the tang and spice of the sauces peek through. It goes amazingly great with nacho chips but I wouldn’t mind eating chicken nuggets with it as well.
Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Sauce Recipe
Take a saucepan filled with water. Simmer the water until it is forming the bubbles.
Place a glass bowl on top of the saucepan and begin to add all the ingredients.
Add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and unsalted butter to the bowl.
When the cheese is melted, add a teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce.
Stir in well and serve your Taco Bell’s cheese sauce with nachos
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Taco Bell nacho cheese sauce made of?
Taco Bell nacho cheese sauce is prepared by mixing and melting butter, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce.
What kind of sauce does Taco Bell use on their quesadillas?
Taco Bell uses creamy jalapeno sauce on their quesadillas.
How much is nacho cheese at Taco Bell?
Nacho cheese sauce costs you $1.39 at Taco Bell.
What brand of cheese does Taco Bell use?
Taco Bell uses real cheddar cheese for making their cheese sauce.
I hope you liked this recipe. Please tell us about your experience with the sauce in the comments box below. We would love to see your comments and we will surely reply. Till then, take care and stay tuned to see more such amazing recipes.