When thinking about cakes, strawberry icebox cake is the one that completely stands apart. It’s a cake with a “no-bake” recipe. So, if you need a cake but don’t want to follow the traditional “baking ritual”, try this one. Read this article to get more insight.
You’ll find layers of cream with berries and cookies stacked in it. The cookies used in the cake are moist and softened due to cream and juicy strawberries. Just a spoonful bite and you’ll get flooded with flavors of vanilla, cream, and strawberries. It’s practically a 3-ingredient recipe. So, what’s better than a “3-ingredient no-bake cake”? Try this recipe now and enjoy this dessert!
To make strawberry icebox cake, whip the cream by adding vanilla and powdered sugar to it. Spread this cream at the bottom of a baking dish and lay graham crackers over it. Now, spread the cream over them and add chopped strawberries. Repeat the process as per your desire. Add cream and strawberries on top. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
Don’t have whipped cream? Here is a list of best whipped cream substitutes so you can make the cake easily.
That’s not it. I have a full recipe card below to guide you through each step of the strawberry icebox cake recipe. Read it and share it with your friends. I’ve mentioned a similar video further down, don’t forget to have a look at it. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other appetizing desserts from our blog.
1. Sweet Purple Potato– Purple sweet potato pie has a delicious crispy base with a purple sweet potato filling. It’s highly nutritious and is filled with the flavors of sweet potato, butter, cinnamon, maple syrup, and nutmeg. It has the goodness of milk and cornstarch to have a dense and creamy texture.
2. Chocolate Pudding Cake- Wanna try an eggless pudding cake? Then you should go for an eggless chocolate pudding cake. It’s a double-layered chocolate pudding cake loaded with the flavors of cocoa, vanilla, butter, and brown sugar. This cake is super easy to make and can be enjoyed on any occasion.
3. Butter Brickle Cookies– Butter brickle cookies are crispy cookies filled with buttery goodness. These cookies are flavored with butter, vanilla, and sugar. These cookies are crunchy on the outside and chewy inside and are filled with toffee bits.
4. Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake– Peanut butter ice cream cake is a creative fusion of peanut butter and ice cream. It’s filled with sweet flavors from ice cream and peanut butter. It has crispy cookie crumbs, crunchy peanuts, and creamy ice cream. It’s frosted with melted chocolate and whipped cream. It’s a decadent dessert that can be enjoyed on special occasions.
What’s In The Post
Strawberry Icebox Cake Recipe
- 10.5 ounces Whipped Cream
- 11 Large Rectangular Graham Crackers
- 3 cups Strawberry (chopped)
Take a square baking dish and spread some whipped cream on the bottom of the dish.
Now, cover the cream layer with graham crackers. Press them slightly against the cream layer.
Again, add the cream layer to it with chopped strawberries in it. Repeat the process 2 to 3 times (according to your choice). Decorate the top layer with strawberries and cream.
Refrigerate for 3-6 hours.