Whenever I went to saw a cricket or football match or just to watch a movie. I always buy Nachos to eat. But have you ever think of making something healthy and delicious by using ingredients that are already in your kitchen. I thought of this and made Steak Nachos at home.
As a Nacho lover, I am always ready to have some. But when I first had these Steak Nachos, I was quite fascinated by the taste of these Nachos. Having Tortilla Chips layered with steak, melted cheese, beans, salsa and many other ingredients is just a treat to have.
The very next day, I have a little get-together with my friends at my home and I made Steak Nachos, I served it as a starter and trust me, they all loved it and asked for Steak Nachos Recipe.
After getting positive reviews from their side. I thought to share the Steak Nachos Recipe with my lovely people over here. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Chipotle Corn Salsa– A sweet salsa with medium heat, copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa recipe is made with roasted poblano peppers, jalapeños, red onion, citrus juice, and plenty of corn.
2. Runza Casserole– Runza is made from yeast bread pockets which consist of cabbage, beef or onions, sauerkraut, and seasoning which you can be made in different shapes and sizes.
3. Berbere Spice– As we all know that Spices play an important role in the flavouring and essence of a dish. The best part about Berbere Spice recipe is you can make it easily at home without any hard efforts.
4. Flour Tortillas– The tortillas are the old and traditional dishes of old Mexican civilization and people of old times used to make them without using any ingredient other than wheat or cornflour.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients For Steak Nachos
|Sodium Soy Sauce
|Virgin Olive Oil
|Corn Tortilla Chips
You will get all the ingredients from your nearby supermarket and some are already in your kitchen. Now, let’s see how much time we have to invest in making Steak Nachos.
How Much Time It Will Take?
It was quite difficult for me to make these Steak Nachos for the first time because I was remembering each and every step. But you don’t have to worry that much because the full recipe of Steak Nachos is written below.
Steak Nachos Recipe
- Cut the steak into strips.
- In a resealable bag, add soy sauce, garlic, olive oil, cumin, chili powder, and smoked paprika with steak.
- Mix the mixture accordingly. For marination keep it in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- In the saucepan melt butter over medium heat and add garlic and jalapeno, cook until it will turn soft.
- Whisk the mixture in the cornstarch accordingly. Cook until boil and add cream cheese, whisk until smooth with cheddar cheese.
- Cook over low heat.
- In another large skillet add half of the steaks and spread like a single layer over. Cook until it will turn brown and flip from both sides to cook. Repeat the process with the other half of the steaks.
- Transfer the refried beans to saucepan and add some water, cook over medium heat.
- At 350ºF, preheat the oven.
- On a large sheet pan, place the tortilla chips, spread beans over, then half of the steak over the beans with shredded mozzarella. Repeat the process to make another layer.
- In an oven place the dish and bake for 10 minutes.
- To garnish add lime wedges, guacamole, cilantro, jalapenos, tomatoes, and sour cream.
Finally, Steak Nachos are ready. Making this Nachos at your next party and I bet that everyone will love it.
Nutritional Facts Of Steak Nachos
Due to the number of ingredients present in Steak Nachos, it has a high amount of calories in it. That’s why I’ve added a nutritional breakdown of the nutrients present in the Steak Nachos
How To Make Steak Nachos at Home | Video
I would recommend you guys to watch this video if you are trying this recipe for the first time. This video will guide you to make these Steaks Nacho perfect.
I hope you have liked this recipe of Steak Nachos and will make this at home. You can share your experiences and reviews with us by commenting down in the comments section below. And for more recipes, stay tuned.