Do you want a refreshing drink to get rid of the flu? Starbucks Medicinal Ball is the right choice. It is one of the popular drinks by Starbucks. It’s the best option to ease cold or flu symptoms as well as boosting your mood. Stick to this article to know about this recipe.
Starbucks medicine ball is best for a sore throat, reduces coughing, and is affordable too. It is rich in vitamin C and contains a slight sweetness from the honey. It has subtle notes of peach and peppermint. Whenever you catch a cold or flu, you can make this tea at home without having to rush to a Starbucks store.
To make Starbucks medicine ball, combine water and lemonade. Heat the mixture and steep tea bags of peach tea and Citrus mint in the lemonade for 2-3 minutes. After removing tea bags, add honey and peppermint extract.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to make the Starbucks medicine ball at home. Also, have a look at the video provided below in the recipe card. Don’t forget to rate this amazing recipe in the card below. Save this recipe for later. Share this recipe with your friends. But before you go through the recipe, explore some other beverages from our drink section. But before you check it out, explore some other beverages from the drinks section of our blog. But before you check it out, explore some other beverages from the drinks section of our blog.
1. Frozen Watermelon Vodka Slush– Frozen watermelon vodka slush is one among the best summertime drinks. It has frozen watermelon mixed with vodka and lemon juice along with lemon soda. The melon liqueur gives some extra lift to this drink. It’s a famous tropical drink infused with the flavors of watermelon and vodka with a twist of lemon.
2. Dirty Monkey Drink– When choosing among the best tropical cocktails, don’t miss out on the dirty monkey drink. This soothing drink is infused with the flavors of banana, and chocolate. It’s amped up by adding rum and banana liqueur.
3. Plum Smoothie– Plum smoothie is a perfect relaxing drink and a brilliant immunity booster. It’s loaded with the flavors of plum, ginger, yogurt, and citrusy orange. This delicious drink is filled with antioxidants which makes it a perfect alternative for carbonated drinks.
4. Wassail– Wassail is a British traditional holiday drink. It contains orange juice with apple cider vinegar in it. This warm drink is spiced up with cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and nutmeg. This warm aromatic drink is a perfect holiday hit.
What’s In The Post
Starbucks Medicine Ball Recipe
- 1 bag Teavana Jade Citrus Mint
- 1 bag Teavana Peach Tranquility Tea
- 2 teaspoons Peppermint extract (optional)
- 3/4 cups Lemonade
- 3/4 cups Water
Combine water and lemonade. Heat it until it gets hot. (Use light lemonade for fewer calories.)
Take the tea bags and steep them in the hot lemonade tea mixture for 2-3 minutes. Remove tea bags.
Pour the drink into a mug.
Add in honey and peppermint extract.
Stir to combine and enjoy your drink while its piping hot.