We all familiar with Sous Vide Mushrooms but have you ever tried them at home? I tried them for the first time when I was at my home for my vacations. I saw Mushrooms in my backyard and I told my mother to make something tasty and delicious.
I went to the kitchen with my mother to help her. I was watching her and while she was cooking, I asked her about the name of the dish and she replied Sous Vide Mushrooms. I asked her from where you learned this recipe, she replied from a recipe book.
After some time she ended up making that dish and she was serving everybody. Everybody appreciated the dish, even I also tried. Today, I saw mushrooms in the market and I bought those to make Sous Vide Mushrooms.
While making Sous Vide Mushrooms, I thought to share Sous Vide Mushrooms Recipe with my lovely people over here. But first, let’s gather the ingredients from the nearby supermarket. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Sous Vide Potatoes– Sous vide is a great way to perfectly cook one of the most versatile and easily available ingredients; that are potatoes.
2. Fried Green Tomatoes– Fried green tomatoes are a classic Southern dish made with sliced unripe green tomatoes. They’re a must-have during summer when tomatoes are in season.
3. Grilled Green Tomatoes– Make use of unripened green tomatoes, grilled and dressed with basil sauce, in this simple side that goes well with fried chicken or grilled steak.
4. Sauteed Mushrooms– Sauteed Mushrooms recipe is easy to make and is an absolute delight. It takes only 25 minutes to make sautéed mushrooms at home. Well, half an hour isn’t much of a time to get such a delicious dish at your plates.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients For Sous Vide Mushrooms
|Strip Lemon Peel
|Salt and Pepper
When I was trying Sous Vide Mushrooms for the first time, I was thinking that it must be time-consuming but I was wrong. So let’s see the proper timings.
How Much Time it Will Take?
I know you are also excited to know that how you can make Sous Vide Mushrooms at home. So without waiting more, let’s check it out.
Sous Vide Mushrooms Recipe
- In a cooker, heat water at 85ºC.
- In a zip-close bag, place mushrooms with garlic powder, salt and pepper, lemon peel, bay leaf, thyme, sherry, olive oil, and Worcestershire.
- In the seal, the bag combines all the ingredients.
- Use immersion water method to seal and for creating a vacuum. Cook it for 1 hour in water.
- From cooking water remove mushrooms and for cooling store them in the refrigerator with the sealed bag.
- For serving drain the juices and then serve.
Finally, Sous Vide Mushrooms is ready to serve. Just like I love this dish so much, I bet you will love it too.
How To Make Sous Vide Mushrooms at Home | Video
When I was trying to make Sous Vide Mushrooms for the first time, I saw a video on YouTube regarding its recipe. So, I’ve added a video of the recipe of Sous Vide Mushrooms, so it’ll be easier for you to make it at home.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe and when you will make the Sous Vide Mushrooms at your home, do share your meaningful reviews with us in the comment section below. And for more recipes like these, stay tuned!