Sous Vide is a special cooking technique that requires a controlled temperature to deliver high-end cooking g results. You can make many food items using this Sous Vide cooking technique. The recipe that I am about to tell you today is Sous Vide broccoli.
Broccoli is one of the vegetables that we should have in our diet. The reason why I am saying this is because broccoli has some major health benefits like it is a major source for some major nutrients for our body like Vitamin A, C, E, K.
To make Sous Vide broccoli, clean and cut the broccoli florets. Add the broccoli to a zip-lock back. Add oil, salt, and pepper to it and seal it. Place this bag in a boiling pot of water for 15 minutes. Your Sous Vide broccoli is ready!
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Three Bean Baked Beans– The three bean baked beans are made with, as the name suggests, three different types of beans. It also has different sauces and spices that give it the perfect taste and tang.
2. Sous Vide Skirt Steak– This Sous Vide Skirt Steak is super tender, flavorful, and evenly cooked edge to edge. The sous vide cooking technique allows you to cook a better steak dinner than the best steakhouse.
3. Turkey Mango Picadillo– Healthy, homemade fast food is a cinch with this Latin-inspired recipe. We remade this traditional dish with ground turkey breast instead of ground beef.
4. Steak Diane– This recipe serves steak cooked in butter and flambéed with cognac. It is a perfect meal for dinner. You will love this classic recipe.
What’s In The Post
Sous Vide Broccoli Recipe
- 1 pound Broccoli Florets
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
Take a large container and put water in it.
Attach a precision cooker and set the temperature to 180oF.
Now, clean the broccoli and cut the crown portion. Cut the florets into small pieces.
Take a zip lock bag and put some olive oil in it and put the small broccoli pieces in it as well.
Also, season it with salt and pepper.
Seal the bag and put the sealed bag in the water that is in the large container.
Cook it for around 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes, remove the broccoli from the bag and sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
You can also top the broccoli with any of your favorite veggies as well ad serve.