Sauteed Mushrooms recipe is easy to make and is an absolute delight. It takes only 25 minutes to make sautéed mushrooms at home. Well, half an hour isn’t much of a time to get such a delicious dish at your plates.
My granny has impeccable cooking abilities. It still appears to me that she has a magic wand. She served me sautéed mushrooms for the first time and I was hell-bent on learning it to cook myself as it had an incredible taste. Its aroma fills me up with happiness.
For steaks as well as holiday dishes, Sauteed mushrooms are certainly the best choice ever. Through this article, we shall be following the directions for making Sauteed mushrooms at home. Let’s now check out the best ever Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Chicken Poppers– What a delicious snack! The crunch on the outside with juicy chicken inside that is dipped in cheese is a perfect combo. They can be had with or without the sauce as an appetizer or as the main dish combined with some salad.
2. Stewed Apples– This recipe of apples and even be fed to your infant or toddler. It will be a power food for them. So do not forget to introduce your baby to this recipe. I am pretty sure they will love it.
3. Gnocchi– Word Gnocchi means traditional Italian potato dumplings which are small and soft. I learned to make Gnocchi from my friend who is a big potato lover and she always used to try new things from the potatoes.
4. Sous Vide Mushrooms– These sous vide mushrooms are nicely firm and have a juicy, succulent texture and a great flavor.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients Required for Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
|Olive oil||3 tablespoons|
|Button mushrooms, sliced||1 pound|
|Garlic, thinly sliced||1 clove|
|Red cooking wine||1 tablespoon|
|Teriyaki sauce||1 tablespoon|
|Garlic salt||1/4 teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1 pinch|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||15 minutes||25 minutes|
Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- Heat olive oil and butter over medium heat in a large saucepan.
- Next, add garlic, mushrooms, teriyaki sauce, cooking wine, garlic, black pepper, and salt to it. Cook and stir well.
- After 5 minutes, let it simmer and cook for next 5-8 minutes.
- Serve the lightly browned and tender mushrooms.
Nutritional Information of Sauteed Mushrooms
|Dietary fiber||1.2 g|
|Saturated fats||6.9 g|
|Vitamin A||267 IU|
|Vitamin C||2.7 mg|
How to Make Sauteed Mushrooms at Home | Video