We all hear about white, red, spaghetti pasta but have ever heard about Rotella Pasta. I know you must be shocked after hearing this thing but this is true. This pasta is also from Italy and they cater to this pasta occasionally.
When I was in Venice related to my restaurant work, I went to a restaurant which is famous for its traditional and innovative pasta. Most of the kinds of pasta he mentioned over the menu were familiar to me but there was one named Rotella Pasta which is new to me.
I decided to order it and I found it so tasty that I asked the chef about the Rotella Pasta Recipe. Today, I was making that pasta in my restaurant and a thought came into my mind to share Rotella Pasta Recipe with people over here.
Come let’s gather the ingredients from supermarkets to make Rotella Pasta at home. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Vegetable Hakka Noodles– Love thy noodles will take on a new meaning altogether once you have tried the extremely popular Vegetable Hakka Noodles.
2. Eggplant Napoleon– These eggplant napoleon appetizers are stacked with slices of baked eggplant, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese. It’s the perfect appetizer for a summer dinner.
3. Hasselback Potatoes– If you’re looking for a baked potato snack, then make these crispy Hasselback Potatoes at your home.
4. Greek Spaghetti– Twirling long strands of Greek spaghetti around a folk is one of my guilty pleasures. Every time I eat a plate of spaghetti, I get some sweet “guilt” satisfaction no matter where or why.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients For Rotella Pasta
|Slices Of Bacon
|Italian-Style Salad Dressing
|Chopped Bell Pepper
|Shredded Cheddar Cheese
I was very curious when I was eating this and a thought came into my mind that, it must be a time consuming recipe but I was wrong. So let’s see the time it will take.
How Much Time It Will Take?
When I was with the chef asking him about the recipe, I was very excited about the Rotella Pasta Recipe, if you are having the same thought then you are one step away from the recipe.
Rotella Pasta Recipe
- In a pot add water and salt. Boil it for some time and add Rotella pasta, cook for until 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet add bacon and heat it until it will turn brown.
- To make frozen vegetables crispy heat them for 8 minutes.
- Add Italian dressing, mustard, salt, and pepper in a large bowl with pasta, mixed vegetables, bell pepper, turkey, bacon, and cheese and mix it well.
- Cover it with something and let this cool for some time.
Finally, Rotella Pasta is ready to make your starters mouth-watering.
Nutritional Facts Of Rotella Pasta
For health-conscious people, I have mentioned the nutritional breakdown of Rotella Pasta recipe that I’ve mentioned above.
I hope you have liked it recipe of Rotella Pasta and make sure when you will try, this at sharing your meaningful reviews with me in the comment section and stay tuned for more recipes.