Sunflowers are one of the most beautiful and attractive flowers. Sunflowers are also an excellent source of nutrients that are essential for our bodies. The seeds of sunflowers are quite nutritious and can be taken along with every meal we consume.
The health benefits of Roasted Sunflower Seeds are very well known. They are known for their rich contents of Vitamin E and selenium. They act as antioxidants and protect our body against various chronic diseases. Consuming them daily will help our body protect us from various infections and viruses that are common these days.
To make roasted sunflower seeds, heat a skillet and add some salt to it. Put the sunflower seeds in it and roast them for 10 minutes or until fragrant. Your roasted sunflower seeds are ready!
So, ready to start the preparations for this recipe? This healthy recipe is an asset for all of us and we all should think of including this in our regular diet. But before going to the full recipe, let’s check out some other healthy salads as well.
1. Conch Salad– If seafood is your first love, then here is an exotic dish from the coasts of the Bahamas for you. Conch Salad is a staple of Bahamas island. A fresh bowl of Conch Salad is a perfect way to embrace Bahamian culture.
2. Beet Greens– This is a recipe that is made with the that we throw away every time after we use its bulb. The recipe is the beet greens, made of the leaves we cut out from the beetroot.
3. Spinach Olives– If you love spinach then, the spinach olives recipe is the best one for you. The recipe has spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, and garlic. It is a great combination of different flavors and textures. It is also delicious.
4. Fugi Salad– Fugi salad is a unique salad and has raw ramen noodles that give the salad a delicious crunch. It is easy to make and is really simple. It has ingredients you’ll easily find and gets ready in no time.
What’s In The Post
Roasted Sunflower Seeds Recipe
- 12 ounces Sunflower Seeds
- 1 pinch Salt
Take a medium skillet and keep it over medium heat. Let the skillet heat a little bit. Add some salt to the skillet so that it roasts the seeds evenly without burning them.
After the skillet is hot enough, add the sunflower seeds and roast them until fragrant. It will take about 5-10 minutes.
Remove it from the heat and let it cool. Your roasted sunflower seeds are ready and can be stored for up to 1 year.
I hope you liked this recipe! Do remember to share your experience and suggestions in the comment section. In case you have any queries, you can also ask your questions below in the comment section. Till then, happy eating!