I was at my friend’s birthday party dancing and enjoying. When we all started having food, we started from starters. There were a variety of starters there but Port Wine Cheese Balls took my heart and they were literally tasty and sumptuous.
When the party was finished and I came back home. I started searching over the internet about Port Wine Cheese Balls Recipe and I found one recipe. I followed the instructions and guidelines given in that recipe, I made Port Wine Cheese Balls at my home at evening snacks for my parents.
My parents appreciated them a lot. At that moment, a thought came into my mind to share Port Wine Cheese Balls Recipe with little variations done by me with my lovely people over so you can make Port Wine Cheese Balls at their home.
But first, let’s gather the ingredients for Port Wine Cheese Balls Recipe from the market. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Bread and Butter Pickles– Bread and butter pickles are really cheap staple in household and this unique sweet and tangy taste of homemade bread and butter pickles is loved by so many people.
2. Mac and Cheese Bites– Hearing of Mac and Cheese makes everyone drool. The recipe today is not of the basic mac and cheese we eat in a plate. It is of Mac and cheese that you can finish in just two bites.
3. French’s Green Bean Casserole– Ready to make the best green bean casserole? Creamy mushroom sauce surrounded by tender green beans, topped with the crunchy flavor of French’s Crispy Fried Onions make this holiday casserole an instant classic.
4. Beer Battered Halibut– This Beer Battered Fish Recipe was so good I couldn’t resist sharing right away. This recipe is all about the crisp, crunchy exterior, and this easy recipe shows you precisely how to get it.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients For Port Wine Cheese Balls
|Sliced Almonds||1 Cup|
|Sharp Cheddar||8 ounce|
|Cream Cheese||8 ounce|
|Port Wine||⅓ Cup|
|Worcestershire Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Cayenne Pepper||¼ tsp|
|Parchment Paper||2 tsp|
When I made Port Wine Cheese Ball for the first time, it took time to understand the proper timings. But now I know about how much time it takes to make Port Wine Cheese Ball and I will share that also.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Mins||5 Mins||15 Mins|
We are now at the final stage of that thing we all are waiting for, any guesses what is it? Yes, I am talking about Port Wine Cheese Balls Recipe.
Port Wine Cheese Balls Recipe
- On a baking dish, bake sliced almond in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until toasted.
- Add sharp cheddar, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, port wine, and cream cheese in a food processor, process until it will become smooth.
- Transfer cheese mixture to frozen side of the refrigerator for 2 hours or until cheese firm.
- When cheese firms cut parchment paper into the piece and form a ball.
- Place toasted almond slices on parchment paper.
- Around the toasted almonds roll cheese ball.
- Serve with sliced apples immediately.
Finally, your Port Wine Cheese Balls are ready. Make it at your home and just like my parents appreciated it, I bet your family will love it too
Nutritional Facts Of Port Wine Cheese Balls
Many of the people must be thinking that Are these Port Wine Cheese Balls healthy or not? For health-conscious people, I have mentioned the nutritional breakdown of the Port Wine Cheese Balls.
How To Make Port Wine Cheese Balls at Home | Video
I am the kind of person who grabs something quickly while watching it live. So, I have added a video of the recipe of Port Wine Cheese Balls. While watching the video you can easily make it.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe. Make them at your home and do share your meaningful reviews in the comment section below. Till then, stay tuned for more recipes like these,