Poke is raw fish that is diced and is usually served as an appetizer. When served as a main course, it is served as a poke bowl. It is one of the main dishes of Native Hawaiian cuisine. Poke bowl is made with diced raw fish with the addition of rice and vegetables.
Poke is a calorie-friendly dish and is a great dish if you want a healthy and hearty dish. This poke bowl has a delicious spicy mayo and spicy tuna along with rice and vegetables. This is a refreshing bowl with a great spicy and savory flavor.
To make a Poke bowl, add soy sauce, sesame oil, sriracha, and tuna with scallions in a large bowl and mix. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and sriracha. Now, put cook rice in a bowl and put the tuna and vegetables on it. Drizzle the spicy mayo over it and serve.
This is just an overview of the recipe. You’ll find the complete recipe below, along with the ingredients and nutritional value. But before going to the full recipe, let’s check out some other healthy salads as well.
1. Pittsburgh Style Steak Salad– Pittsburgh-style steak is not a regular steak style. It is cooked quickly at high temperatures so that the meat crust is charred and the inside is raw and rare.
2. Nicoise Salad– This French salad consists of tomatoes, olives, boiled eggs, tuna and green vegetables that make a perfect lunch. It is a raw vegetable salad. In actuality, this is a composed salad, where you have to make piles of all the ingredients.
3. Cowboy Caviar– Cowboy Caviar is a delicious, colorful and tasty salsa that anyone can easily make at home. It is simple and easy to make and can be made it in no time.
4. Orecchiette With Sausage And Broccoli– If you want to give a unique twist to your regular pasta, you should try the Orecchiette pasta with sausage and broccoli. It is both healthy and delicious.
What’s In The Post
Poke Bowl Recipe
For The Tuna
- ½ pound Sliced Tuna
- ¼ cup Scallions
- 2 tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- ½ tsp Sriracha
For Spicy Mayo
- 1 tsp Mayonnaise
- ½ tsp Sriracha
For The Bowl
- 1 cup Sushi White Rice
- 1 cup Diced Cucumbers
- ½ Hass Avocado
- 2 Sliced Scallions
- 1 tsp Black Sesame Seeds
- ½ tsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha
For spicy mayo, add mayonnaise and sriracha with 2 tsp water in a bowl and mix it accordingly.
For tuna, add soy sauce, sesame oil, sriracha, and tuna with scallions in a large bowl. Toss the mixture accordingly.
In a bowl, put a layer of rice. Then, put the tuna, avocado, cucumber, and scallions. Mix in the spicy mayo and sprinkle the sesame seeds over the tuna.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe for the poke bowl recipe. Make sure to try this healthy recipe at your home and share your experience in the comments section below. Also, mention the queries and suggestions in the comments as well. I’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible. Till then, happy eating!