Plum smoothie is a relaxing summer drink. It helps you beat the heat and boosts your immunity. If you are here to check out some refreshing drinks, then you should definitely try out this recipe. Not only is the drink delicious but nutritious as well.
Plum smoothie is one of my favorite summer drinks. The drink has antioxidants. Hence, it is a healthy alternative to carbonated drinks. You can prepare this drink at home within 10 minutes. It is exactly what you need on a hot summer afternoon.
In order to make a plum smoothie, you need to blend plum, ginger, orange and yogurt in a blender until it gets smooth. Put the blended mixture in a glass. Serve it immediately.
This drink is super easy to make. All you need to do is gather the ingredients and follow the below-mentioned ingredients. Check out the recipe card to get extensive details. But before you check it out, explore some other beverages from the drinks section of our blog.
1. Starbucks Medicine Ball– Do you want to try a famous drink with healing properties? Then you should go for the Starbucks medicine ball. It has the freshness of lemonade with a hint of citrus mint and peach. It’s a perfect mood booster and eases cough and cold.
2. Frozen Watermelon Vodka Slush– Frozen watermelon vodka slush is one among the best summertime drinks. It has frozen watermelon mixed with vodka and lemon juice along with lemon soda. The melon liqueur gives some extra lift to this drink. It’s a famous tropical drink infused with the flavors of watermelon and vodka with a twist of lemon.
3. Dirty Monkey Drink– When choosing among the best tropical cocktails, don’t miss out on the dirty monkey drink. This soothing drink is infused with the flavors of banana, and chocolate. It’s amped up by adding rum and banana liqueur.
4. Wassail– Wassail is a British traditional holiday drink. It contains orange juice with apple cider vinegar in it. This warm drink is spiced up with cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and nutmeg. This warm aromatic drink is a perfect holiday hit.
What’s In The Post
Plum Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups Ripe Plum
- 1 teaspoon Ginger (freshly grated)
- 1½ cups Orange Juice
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt
Take a blender.
Put plum (frozen pieces) in the blender.
Then, put orange juice, yogurt, and grated ginger in the blender.
Blend Properly until it gets smooth.
Finally, put the mixture in a glass.
Plum smoothie is ready to serve.
If the plums are not sweet for your taste, you can add any natural sweetener
Instead of yogurt, you can also use full cream milk.