Pizza sticks are simple to prepare and come in a wide range of flavours. The mozzarella cheese filling for these easy pizza sticks is wrapped in delicate dough. They have all of the flavours of pizza but none of the effort, and they can be made in under 30 minutes.
Whether you’re searching for a quick lunch or a delicious dinner, this pizza recipe is ideal! I was really surprised by how good they tasted. I really did not expect them well, they were a hit and I will be making them again for sure! Let’s make these perfectly warm and irresistibly delicious Pizza sticks at home in no time.
There are few components required.I could go on and on about why we like it, but to keep things simple. Here are all the other fascinating facts about pizza sticks.
What’s In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Pizza Sticks?
- Brush – To brush the olive oil onto the pizza sticks, you’ll need a pastry brush, and these silicone dough brushes are my favourites.
- Baking Sheets – Baking sheet helps the dough so that it doesn’t get thick or stiff.
- Oven – Oven helps in making pizza sticks with a crispy crust.
How Much Time Will You Take To Make Pizza Sticks?
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Pizza Sticks?
- Pepperoni – Pepperoni is used for layering pizza sticks. This will give pizza sticks an amazing flavour.
- Butter – Butter makes everything better, by adding little butter to that dough will make pizza flaky.
- Garlic Powder – Garlic powder will make the pizza stick spicier. It will help in making the recipe brighter.
- Sauce – Sauce prevents the dough from getting too soggy while the pizza stick cooks.
Steps To Make Pizza Sticks
1. Heat The Oven
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut a 2-inch slit down one side of each string cheese, leaving the ends intact. Half the pepperoni slices and insert four pieces into each cut side of the mozzarella sticks.
2. Procedure For Making Dough
On a large cutting board, unroll the dough and cut the short side into 12 equal strips. One strip of circular dough should be wrapped around one end of the mozzarella stick, completely covering the cheese. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and seal the ends. Repeat with the rest of the dough and mozzarella sticks.
In a preheated oven, bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Heat tomato sauce in a microwave-safe bowl on Medium-High (70 percent) for 1 to 2 minutes, or until warmed through. Serve with tortilla sticks that have been cooked right away.
How Will Pizza Sticks Look And Taste Like?
Pizza sticks are soft, spongy, saucy, and floury. It has a distinct flavour and is less sticky. Pizza sticks are a wonderful supper with a texture that will fulfil your hunger. The basic flavour, i.e. sauce, is added, which creates a creamy texture and flavour. Pizza sticks are hearty that will satisfy your hunger.
Pizza Sticks Recipe
6 Wooden skewers
- ¼ cup Pepperoni
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Garlic powder
- ¼ cup Pizza Sauce
- ¼ Cup Cheese
- ¼ tbsp Salt
- 100 g Flour
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Roll the dough. Slice string cheese down the centre and stuff with mini pepperoni.
Wrap a piece of dough around wooden skewers. Roll in parmesan cheese. Place on prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown .
Remove from oven and serve hot with sauce for dipping
This was all about the pizza sticks recipe. Make this delicious recipe at home and tell me in the comments how well you liked this recipe.