As a pasta, I always try new varieties of Pasta. Today, I was searching over the internet about the varieties of pasta. In the list, I was familiar with all the kinds of pasta but there was one with whom I was not familiar and the name of that pasta is Pasta Pronto.
I was attracted to the name of pasta. After I saw that name, I searched over the internet about the Pasta Pronto Recipe. I found it but I made it with little variations and I found it very tasty and delicious. I served it to my parents and they also appreciated it.
Today, I was thinking about that day and I made Pasta Pronto. I thought to share the Pasta Prono Recipe with my lovely people over here. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Ginger Lobster– This lobster meal will be a great dish to cook for any occasion. You can cook this restaurant style dish in your kitchen. It will make a good meal for everyone at the table.
2. Kamut Pasta– This vegan homemade kamut pasta uses kamut (khorasan) flour, an ancient grain with a slightly sweet flavour, for a healthy whole grain noodle.
3. Farro Pasta– Farro Pasta is generally made with rice, grains and is rich in fiber, magnesium, and vitamins like A, B, C, and F.
4. Pesto Pasta– Learn how to make pesto pasta with this quick & easy recipe! With bright, bold flavor, it’s one of our favorite weeknight dinners.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients For Pasta Pronto
I am excited to tell you about the recipe of Pasta Pronto but before telling you all the recipe, I will tell you how much time it will take.
How Much Time It Will Take?
Finally, we are at the final stage for what we are all waiting for. Any guesses what is it? Yes, I am talking about the Pasta Pronto Recipe.
Pasta Pronto Recipe
- In a large pot, add enough water with salt, cook the pasta accordingly.
- In the large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and add onions, pancetta, garlic, thyme and cook for 4 minutes and stir lemon zest and juice.
- For 2 minutes, stir peas and cream until it will become thick.
- In the pan, saute olive oil over medium heat with panko and season it with salt and pepper.
- Cook the panko for 3-4 minutes or until it will turn golden brown and when you remove panko from heat add lemon zest and thyme, mix them together.
- In the lemony sauce, stir pecorino and after the boiling process drain pasta, add it to the skillet of sauce with required seasoning.
- Over the pasta, sprinkle pangrattato and garnish it with lemon wedges and serve immediately.
Finally, your Pasta Pronto is ready to serve. You can have this with garlic bread or with red sauce.
Nutritional Facts Of Pasta Pronto
People nowadays are fitness freak and always check the nutritional information of the dish they eat. For those people, I have mentioned the nutritional breakdown of the Pasta Pronto.
How To Make Pasta Pronto at Home | Video
From my experience, I understand one thing that watching something practically or live will make your task easy. So, I’ve added this video of how to make Pasta Pronto at home.
I hope you have liked this recipe of Pasta Pronto. And do share your reviews in the comment section below. For more recipes like these, stay tuned!