Parisian potato salad is made from golden potatoes, vegetables, yogurt, eggs, and herbs. The potatoes are boiled to perfection and then mixed with vegetables and other ingredients. It is easy to make and gets ready in no time.
Parisian potato salad is a dish made from boiled potatoes and a variety of other ingredients. It is generally considered a side dish. Parisian potato salad is widely believed to have been invented in Germany, from where it spread slowly throughout Europe and later to European colonies.
To make Parisian potato salad, boil the potato chunks for about 15 minutes. In a bowl, mix yogurt, olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Add the potatoes to this bowl. Fold in the celery, eggs, red onions, and parsley gently. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes and serve.
This was just a small summary of the complete recipe. Find the complete recipe below. But before going to the full recipe, let’s check out some other healthy salads as well.
1. Congealed Salad– Congealed salad is a jello salad and is a retro dish. The main ingredients of this salad are flavoured gelatin and fresh fruit. Some people also like to use vegetables. You can also find cream cheese, cocktails, nuts, and cocktails in this salad.
2. Creamy Potato Salad– This salad has refreshing ingredients like cucumber and radishes. It also has a creamy dressing made with mayonnaise among other things. It is definitely worth a try!
3. Red, White ‘N’ Blue Salad– The red, white ‘n’ blue salad is an amazing and colourful summer salad. It has the goodness of veggies, fruits, cheese and nuts and the tang of a citrusy dressing, making it the perfect summer salad.
4. Macaroni Coleslaw– The macaroni coleslaw is made from vegetables, pasta and of course, coleslaw. It is a great salad to take on picnics or to eat as a side dish to your main course.
What’s In The Post
Parisian Potato Salad Recipe
- 1 cup Celery
- 3 Gold Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Finely Chopped Red Onion
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 cup Parsley
- Salt and Black Pepper
In a pot filled with water, add salt and potatoes. Boil them for about 15 minutes. Drain all the water from the pot and leave the potatoes to cool for some time.
In a medium bowl, add yogurt, oil, mustard, salt, and black pepper. Mix it properly.
Add the cooked potatoes to this bowl. Then, add in the celery, red onions, eggs, and parsley. Gently mix all of the ingredients together.
Refrigerate the salad for about 15 minutes and serve.
This was it about this recipe. Tell me in the comments how well you liked it. Share your suggestions and queries with me and I’ll try my best to help you. Till then, happy eating!