Oxheart tomato with basil salad is a great salad to make. Oxheart tomato with basil salad is less time-consuming as well as simple to make. It does not require a lot of ingredients and is not difficult to put together.
Oxheart tomatoes are old-fashioned tomatoes that have their origins in Italy. It is also known as Coeur de boeuf. These tomatoes ripen from the inside and have a beautiful deep red color. These tomatoes have a great taste and texture.
To make Oxheart tomato with basil salad, place the tomato wedges on a plate. Put the shallots and basil over the tomatoes and sprinkle lemon zest black pepper. In a bowl, mix oil, salt, honey and lemon juice. Pour this dressing over the salad. Your Oxheart tomato with basil salad is ready.
This was just a brief summary of the recipe. Find the complete recipe of the salad below along with other important information. But before going to the full recipe, let’s check out some other healthy salads as well.
1. Grilled Thai Green Bean Salad– It is a delightful recipe that brings us the green beans in an outstanding combination. It is a delicious salad. The grilling gives the vegetables a charred and smokey flavour.
2. Grilled Fruit Salad– This is a really unique and delicious way to eat fruits. This fruit salad is really easy to make. The dressing of the salad is made of sugar syrup, lemon, and mint and adds a lot of flavor to the fruits.
3. Mixed Fruit Chaat– If you love fruits as much as I do then, this mixed fruit chaat recipe is the one for you. It has different kinds of fruits, tangy sauces and spices. It is colorful and delicious. It is also healthy.
4. Watermelon Feta Flag Salad– The watermelon feta flag salad combines fruits, vegetables and cheese along with other condiments to make it a festive and flavorful salad. It has it all, the nutrition, the taste, the American flag and the summer vibes.
What’s In The Post
Oxheart Tomato with Basil Salad Recipe
- 500 g Oxheart Tomatoes
- 1 Lemon Zest
- Salt and Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Cold-Pressed Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Honey
- 6 Shallots
- 1 cup Basil Leaves
Firstly, take a plate and place tomato wedges on it.
Spread basil and shallots over tomato plate.
Sprinkle lemon zest and season with pepper.
Whisk oil, salt, and honey with 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Add this dressing to the salad.
That’s all about this simple recipe. Try it and tell me how well you liked it. If you have any suggestions or queries, mention them in the comments below. I’ll try my best to get back to you as soon as I can. Till then, happy eating!