Have you ever tried whiskey with any other drink? Perhaps this is one of the best things about Whiskey. That you can enjoy it while mixing different types of drinks in it.
You must have heard about different types of whiskey cocktails but have you ever heard about a cocktail made from Whiskey and Orange Juice? Yes! I am talking about the healthy orange juice that most of the people have in their breakfast.
For those of you who are hearing about this Orange Whiskey Sour for the first time, must be thinking that it must be a very gross drink because of the sweet flavour of orange juice combined with the strong taste of whiskey.
But trust me, when you’ll have this drink for the first time, you’ll definitely love it. I first had this drink at my friend’s home and at first, I was hesitating when trying it but when I had the first sip, I felt like it is the best drink I ever had.
So I learned the recipe from my friend. And today in this blog, I will tell you how you can make this Orange Whiskey Sour at home. But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Cherry Bomb– This Cherry Bomb Recipe is an amazing vodka recipe. Making Cherry Bomb at home is quite an easy and simple task. To add to your pleasure, homemade Cherry Bomb also has the flavour of lime juice. Also, you can garnish it with lime slices and cherries.
2. Oktoberfest Beer– The first Oktoberfest was held in 1810 to celebrate the marriage of Crown Prince Ludwig and Princess Therese. Since then, the Oktoberfest in Munich has grown, attracting some 6 million visitors every year.
3. Orange Whip Drink– It is a sweet mocktail introduced by The Blues Brother. It is basically an orange Julius with booze. So naturally, it’s amazing.
4. Bacardi Coquito– It is the Spanish word Coquito which means “Little Coconut” and Bacardi Coquito is Gluten-Free made from natural flavors.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients for Orange Whiskey Sour
|For Glass Rimming
You can get all these ingredients from the nearest supermarket. Most of the cocktails take a very little time to get prepared. And same is the case with this cocktail as well. So let’s check out the exact time duration for this wonderful orange and whiskey cocktail.
How much time it will take?
Now without waiting more, let’s check out the exact directions to make this cocktail at home.
Orange Whiskey Sour Recipe
- In a cocktail shaker, combine ornage juice, bourbon, lemon juice, granulated sugar and ice by shaking the shaker continuously.
- Now take a 12 ounces glass and rub the lemon wedge around the rim of the glass.
- Now place Turbinado Sugar in a bowl and out the rim of the glass in it to coat it.
- Now put your cocktail in it and garnish it with a orange slice.
Nutritional Breakdown of Orange Whiskey Sour
Many of you guys must be worried about the nutritional breakdown of this drink, so let’s check it out.
How to Make Orange Whiskey Sour at Home | Video
I’ve added a video of the recipe of Orange Whiskey Sour below. It’ll be easier for you to make this drink after watching the procedure like.
I hope you’ve liked this cocktail. Do try this delightful combination of whiskey and orange at your home. Do share your favourite cocktails in the comments section below. Till then, stay tuned for recipes like these.