Orange cranberry bread is sweet and sour made with orange juice and zest with cranberries folded in. It is a fruity bread and is a great bread for brunch. It is so delicious you can also eat it without a spread.
Orange cranberry bread is a great bread if you carve sweet bread with fruity flavors. It is filled with the goodness of fruits like orange, cranberries, and apples. It is also very fulfilling and can be served with cream or an orange glaze.
To make orange cranberry bread, mix flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugars in a large bowl. In another bowl, mix orange juice, milk, egg, and orange zest. Now, combine the wet mixture and the dry mixture. Fold in the cranberries and apples. Pour this mixture into a greased baking pan and bake for about 50 minutes. Then, take it out and let it cool.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. You can also find other interesting bread recipes below.
1. Manna Bread– Manna bread is healthy and very easy to make. It has various health benefits too. This bread is considered one of the oldest food that we humans used to eat. Its history goes as far as biblical days.
2. Zesty Jalapeno Cheesy Italian Bread– Little Caesars is one of the most popular pizza chains in America and their Zesty Jalapeno Cheesy Italian Bread is so good than any other bread. That is why I will tell the authentic recipe of Little Caesars Zesty Jalapeno Cheesy Italian Bread.
3. Panettone Bread– Panettone is an Italian type of sweet bread originally from Milan, usually prepared and enjoyed for Christmas and New Year in Western, Southern, and Southeastern Europe.
4. Cornmeal Hamburger Buns– These cornmeal hamburger buns are better than your normal burger buns as it has a very special connection with the spicy taste.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients For Orange Cranberry Bread
|All-Purpose Flour||2 cups|
|Brown Sugar||2/3 cup|
|Baking Powder||3 1/2 teaspoons|
|Ground Cinnamon||1/4 teaspoon|
|Ground Nutmeg||1/2 teaspoon|
|Orange Juice||1/2 cup|
|Canola Oil||3 tablespoons|
|Orange Zest (grated)||3 teaspoon|
|Frozen Cranberries||2 cups|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Baking Time||Total Time|
|20 Minutes||50 Minutes||1 Hour 10 Minutes|
Orange Cranberry Bread Recipe
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugars in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk orange juice, milk, egg, and orange zest. Then, add this to the dry mixture and mix well.
- Then, fold the cranberries and apple in the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pan. Place the pan in the oven and bake at 350° for about 50 minutes.
- Take the bread out and let it cool for some time. Your orange cranberry bread is ready.
Nutritional Facts Of Orange Cranberry Bread
How To Make Orange Cranberry Bread at Home | Video