Making Nicoise salad at home is what I will be talking about today. This healthy bowl of vegetables will make a perfect meal.
This French salad consists of tomatoes, olives, boiled eggs, tuna and green vegetables that make a perfect lunch. It is a raw vegetable salad. In actuality, this is a composed salad, where you have to make piles of all the ingredients. But you can toss them even to make it look presentable.
Nicoise salad can be prepared quickly at home. You just have to chop tomatoes, olives, boiled eggs, tuna and green vegetables and toss all the ingredients together. Dress them with some vinaigrette. And here you go, your bowl of salad is ready to munch.
You will know the specifications of the recipe further. This recipe is so easy and simple that you will enjoy making it. There are no hard and fast rules that need to be followed to prepare this recipe. But before going to the full recipe, let’s check out some other healthy salads as well.
1. Taco Salad Flag– This is a dish that has its origin in Texas. This salad is also known as the 4th of July Taco Salad because people usually make it during the national holiday across America.
2. Fugi Salad– Fugi salad is a unique salad and has raw ramen noodles that give the salad a delicious crunch. It is easy to make and is really simple. It has ingredients you’ll easily find and gets ready in no time.
3. Spinach Olives– If you love spinach then, the spinach olives recipe is the best one for you. The recipe has spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, and garlic. It is a great combination of different flavors and textures. It is also delicious.
4. Poke Bowl– Poke is raw fish that is diced and is usually served as an appetizer. When served as a main course, it is served as a poke bowl. It is one of the main dishes of Native Hawaiian cuisine.
What’s In The Post
Nicoise Salad Recipe
- ½ pound Potatoes
- ¼ cup Fresh Parsley
- ¼ cup Nicoise Olives
- ½ Onion
- 5 ounces Tuna
- ⅓ pound Fresh Green Beans
- ½ pound Mixed Salad Greens
- 1 cup Lemon Vinaigrette
- 3 Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 3 Ripe Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Capers
- 4 Anchovy Fillets
Take a large pot of boiling water with salt in it. Add potatoes and cook them for 15 minutes or till they get tender with some firmness. Drain them and cool them down.
In a large bowl, combine olives, parsley, onions, tuna, green beans and potatoes. Refrigerate them for 2 hours at least.
In a serving salad bowl, toss the greens with some vinaigrette. Top it with a refrigerated potato mixture. Top it with tomatoes, eggs, capers and anchovies.
In case you have any queries, feel free to write them up in the comment section below. I will be happy to help you with it. If you have any suggestions, use the same section to convey them to me. I will try my best to respond to the same. Till then, happy eating!