Do you know that tea helps in digestion and boosts circulation? It also works as a natural fever reducer. The recipe that we are going to discuss today is the Moon tea recipe. Having a single Cup of moon tea is so soothing and delicious.
This tea will consume a little more time in making as compared to normal tea. A few months back, I went to Darjeeling to met my grandmother in the vacations. The next day, in the morning my grandmother served me with this moon tea.
After having this tea, my mind got refreshed and the soothing taste of this tea was beyond the words. If you want a twist in our life as well as in our daily menu also, then this tea is just for you.
So, I thought why not to share this secret Moon tea recipe with all my tea lovers. And I know you all will fall in love with the taste of this tea. So, without wasting a single minute, let’s start preparing for this tea.
But there are many other drink recipes that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Green Tea Shot– The classic Green Tea Shot (also known as a Jameson Green Tea) is a popular whiskey-based cocktail with peach schnapps. It’s actually an excellent balance of sweet and sour that can be especially refreshing in the summertime.
2. Four Horsemen Cocktails– The Four Horsemen drink is named after the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. The drink is very strong, and each of the liquors used in the drink are named after a man whose first name begins with J. The Four Horseman has several variations.
3. Captain Morgan Long Island Iced Tea– The recipe is a unique one and is the most famous brand of cocktails in most parts of the North American region. This recipe is all about a drink that got popular after mixing up various alcoholic beverages together with a twist of some small elements like cola and lemons wedges in it.
4. Blue Motorcycle– Blue Motorcycle is a 7 ingredient cocktail and making it at your home is one the easiest things you’ll ever see. So you should definitely check out the recipe of this wonderful cocktail.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients for Moon Tea
|Whole cloves||1 tsp|
|Fennel seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Licorice root||1/2 tsp|
|Whole allspice berries||1/2 tsp|
So, making this recipe of tea is also very easy just like its ingredients. All these ingredients are easily available at your home. Now let’s see how much time would it take to make this Moon tea.
How much time it will take?
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time||Servings|
|15 minutes||2 hrs||2 hrs 15 minutes||5|
As I told you earlier that this recipe will not take much of your time. So, Let’s move towards the final destination that is the directions to make this recipe at home.
Moon Tea recipe
- Take a saucepan and add water, fennel seeds, licorice root, allspice berries, cloves, and vanilla bean in the pan.
- Cover the pan and over a low flame, boil it for around of 40 to 50 minutes.
- Sieve it into a vessel and mix in honey.
- Mix milk in the drink for taste.
Now, your Moon tea is ready to serve. Enjoy every sip of this tea with your friends and family.
Nutritional Facts of Moon Tea
This Moon tea is good for health. But here is the complete nutritional breakdown of this Moon tea if you need it.
How to Make Moon Tea at Home | Video
This recipe of tea is very simple to make but still, I have added a video and recommend you all to this video if you are making this for the first time.
I hope you all have liked this Moon tea recipe. Do try it once at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below. I will definitely try to cover it in the foodxp blog.