Do you prefer original shamrock shakes? Get the exact flavors with the copycat version of McDonald’s shamrock shake at home. It is a refreshing, creamy, and flavorful shake. For the record, you don’t need to wait for the right season. You can prepare it any day of the year in your kitchen.
The minty flavors and vibrant green color makes shamrock shake an instant hit. Blend all the components, and the shamrock shake will be ready in just 2 minutes. Garnish it with your choice of toppings. While reading the article, gather all the goods and prepare the shake.
This shake recipe is so simple that you can finish making it off instantly. At McDonald’s, the shamrock shake is served in a boring disposal cup. You can do better than that, though!
Pour it into a glass jar and top it with whipped cream, glazed cherry, and powdered brown sugar. You can surely try some of your tweaks and make the shamrock shake look appetizing.
Recreate this colorful shamrock shake right away! Find out the list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions. To know more, check out the frequently asked questions mentioned below.
1. McDonald’s Hot Mustard Sauce – McDonald’s hot mustard sauce is sauce looks colorful, smooth, creamy, and appetizing. Undoubtedly, it has mustard flavors with a little heat and zesty punch added to it.
2. McDonald’s Oreo Mcflurry – A great combination of a milkshake and a sundae brings out a flavorful Mcflurry. Check out how to make McDonald’s Oreo Mcflurry with vanilla flavor.
3. McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets – Juicy, crispy, and delightful McDonald’s chicken nuggets are a huge hit. The fan-favorite chicken nuggets of joy will make you drooling.
4. McDonald’s Iced Coffee – McDonald’s iced coffee appears to be a standout selection. It is filled French vanilla flavors that out do the original. On Top of that it is stronger than most Espresso drinks.
What’s In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Shamrock Shake?
- Blender – Prepare the shamrock shake by blending all the components in a bender.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Shamrock Shake?
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Shamrock Shake?
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream – Take two large scoops of vanilla bean ice cream for making a shamrock shake. The bean ice cream will add the real vanilla flavors.
- Half And Half – Adding half and half will bring out the smooth texture.
- Peppermint Extract – A teaspoon of peppermint extract is what gives a buzz to shamrock shake.
- Food Color – Take a teaspoon of green food color.
- Whipping Cream – Beautify the shamrock shake with whipping cream on the top.
- Cherry – Place a cherry on the top. It is optional.
Steps To Make McDonald’s Shamrock Shake
1. Shake Shake!
In a blender, add two large heaping scoops of vanilla bean ice cream, a cup of half and half, a teaspoon of peppermint extract, and a few drops of green food color. Cover it with a lid and blend it for about 2-3 minutes until it is soft and smooth.
Pour the shamrock shake into the glass. Put a dollop of whipped cream on the top along with a cherry. Sip up the refreshing and delicious shamrock shake. Share the recipe with your family and loved ones. Enjoy!
How Will McDonald’s Shamrock Shake Look And Taste Like?
With rich and creamy vanilla flavors, McDonald’s shamrock shake is refreshing and appetizing. The texture of shamrock shake is smooth and creamy. Shamrock shake is a field with minty and vanilla flavors.
McDonald’s Shamrock Shake Recipe
- ½ cup Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- ½ cup Half And Half
- 1 teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 1 teaspoon Food Color
- 1 tablespoon Whipping Cream
- 2 Cherries
Add vanilla bean ice cream, half and half, peppermint extract, and green food color in a blender.
Blend all the components evenly for about 2 minutes.
Pour the shake into a glass.
Top it up with whipped cream and cherry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is in a McDonald’s Shamrock Shake?
McDonald’s shamrock shake is a blend of vanilla bean ice cream, shamrock syrup, half and half, and whipping cream.
2. What flavor mint is a Shamrock Shake?
The shamrock shake offered at McDonald’s is a teal-colored mint-flavored milkshake.
3. What does McDonald’s Shamrock Shake taste like?
It has a fresh vanilla flavor added with a mild sweet one of mint.
4. Do Shamrock Shakes have chocolate in them?
The chocolate shamrock shake is newly added to the menu. Before this, they had only green mint flavor.
Get ready to make this instant copycat McDonald’s shamrock shake at home. If you are parched this shake is the right choice. Refer to the above article for the details. Share your cooking experience with us in the comment section below!