Another gem from the breakfast menu of McDonald’s is the sausage and egg McMuffin. It is an upgrade to the Egg McMuffin and is made from delicious sausage, English muffin, egg, bacon and cheese.
McDonald’s is known for its world-famous burgers and its trademark Mc-menu. One such great item on the McDonald’s menu is the sausage and egg McMuffin. It is a combination of all the dishes of a traditional English breakfast, combined to make one great sandwich.
To make McDonald’s sausage and egg McMuffin, make and cook the ground pork patties. Slice the muffins and toast them. Cook eggs and bacon. Put cheese slice, then bacon and eggs and top with the other half. Your sausage and egg McMuffin is ready to serve!
This is just an overview of this recipe. You can find the complete recipe below. Before that, check some of the other copycat recipes.
1. McDonald’s Sweet And Sour Sauce – McDonald’s sweet and sour is prepared in a jiffy with some rich spices. Just a little whisk and the sauce will be ready.
2. McDonald’s Honey Mustard Sauce – A quick and easy honey mustard sauce offered at McDonald’s is popular all over the world. This is truly an awesome sauce prepared with honey, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, sour cream, and Heinz 57 sauce.
3. McDonald’s Oreo Caramel Frappe – Oreo caramel frappe is a delicious drink that is prepared with a smooth blend of Oreo, milk, caramel, coffee, and sugar. But why stop there? It is topped generously with whipped cream, caramel syrup, and Oreo dust.
4. McDonald’s Szechuan Sauce– This sauce became popular when it was featured in an episode of “Rick and Morty.” Let’s what is so special in this sauce and how you can make it at your home.
What’s In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Sausage And Egg McMuffin?
- Skillet – Take a small skillet for making poached egg and grillimg the bacon sausage.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Sausage And Egg McMuffin?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||10 Minutes||15 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Sausage And Egg McMuffin?
- Eggs – Make a sunny side up suing eggs.
- Ground Beef – For making a beef patty, take some ground beef.
- Salt – Season the ground beef with a salt to your taste.
- Garlic Powder – Add a pinch of garlic powder to the ground beef patty for aromatic blend.
- Butter – Toast the English muffins with some butter.
- Black Pepper – Season the ground beef with a pinch of blcak pepper.
- American Cheese – Top the mcmuffin with a slice of American cheese.
- English Muffins – Club the sandwich in two eglish Mcmuffins.
- Canola Oil – Roast the bcaon using canola oil.
Steps To Make McDonald’s Sausage And Egg McMuffin
1. Grill The Beef Patty
Season the ground beef with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Mix it well and form a round shape patty. Grill the ground beef patty using canola oil until it is brown and crispy.
2. Eggsquisite Egg
Get started to make a poached egg and toast the English muffins with butter. For poached eggs take rings so that you can match the shape and size of English muffins.
2. Put Together
Place the slice of American cheese on one half of the toasted muffin, and put it in the oven for 2 minutes to melt the cheese. Then top it with a grilled beef patty and poached egg. Season it with salt and pepper if you wish to. Cover it with the other half of McMuffin. The knockoff Mcdonald’s Sausage and Egg McMuffin will be ready! Serve with your favorite sauces and dips.
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
How Will Mcdonald’s Sausage And Egg McMuffin Look And Taste Like?
McDonald’s sausage and egg McMuffin is an amazing breakfast option. Easy to make, and delicious to taste, the copycat McMuffin satiates your cravings. It has melty cheese and flavorful beef patty sausage topped with a poached egg. All in all the McDonald’s Sausage and Egg McMuffin is a delightful meal.
Mcdonald’s Sausage and Egg McMuffin Recipe
First, you have to preheat your oven to around 130oC.
Cut the muffin from the center, place on the try upside and place some cheese on top.
Take a bowl and add mixed sausage patty ingredients into it. Mix it using your hands until completely combined.
Make 4 patties out of it and check the size of the patties as they shrink while cooking. So, make it a little bigger.
In a skillet, add some oil and keep it over high heat. Add the patties you made and cook for about 2-3 minutes until they turn brown. Cook from both ends well.
To make the eggs, take another pan and add some drops of oil to it. Now, place the egg rings in the pan and grease them with some oil.
Crack the eggs and drop them in the rings. Let the eggs cook and make a thick small-sized omelet type roll out of it.
Take out your muffins from the oven and fill them with sausage and egg that you made and cover with a muffin on the top.
Serve them hot and enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can you just get eggs and sausage at McDonald’s?How much is a sausage and egg from McDonald’s?
McDonald’s sausage and egg Mcmuffin costs you $3.99 for large. The medium sausage and egg McMuffin will cost you $3.69.
Is McDonald’s sausage pork or beef?
McDonald’s offers both pork and beef sausages clubbed in Mcmuffin burgers.
How does Mcdonald’s make eggs?
McDonald’s makes the eggs using egg rings. The rings are the same as the size of muffins.
Can you just get eggs and sausage at McDonald’s?
McDonald’s sausage and egg Mcmuffins are customizable. You can get it customized according to your preference.
Well, that’s it for today and I hope you will like this recipe. If you have any queries or suggestions, mention them in the comments below. Till then, have a great day and keep tuning in for more amazing and unique recipes.