McDonald’s burrito is one of the delicious meals that you can prepare easily while rushing to work. Sounds exciting? Peep into the recipe for recreating McDonald’s breakfast burritos at home with us.
The breakfast burrito is wrapped in a flour tortilla filled with sausages, veggies, and cheese. It is a great deal: business on the outside and party on the inside. Our knockoff McDonald’s breakfast burrito recipe is mex-cellent. See the magic yourself!
Here’s what you require to make McDonald’s breakfast burritos: pork sausage, scrambled eggs, diced tomatoes, onions, and green chilies. Cook the sausages, scrambled eggs, and wrap the goodness in the flour tortilla rolls. The breakfast burritos will be ready!
The breakfast burrito is one of the bunch of delicious meals that you can prepare easily while rushing to work. Try the quick and perfect breakfast meals in your kitchen with our recipe guide. Seek out the required list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions below.
What’s In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Breakfast Burrito?
- Skillet Cook the scrambled eggs and pork sausage in a skillet.
- Ladle Stir in the sausages and eggs with a ladle.
- Knife Chop the onions, tomatoes, and green chilies with a knife.
- Oven Microwave the wrapped burritos for 10-20 seconds.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Breakfast Burrito?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||15 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Breakfast Burrito?
- Eggs Take the number of eggs according to the servings. Combine the eggs with milk to make thick and flavorful scrambled eggs for the filing.
- Canola Oil Cook the scrambled eggs and pork sausage in canola oil.
- Skim Milk Skim milk is fat-free milk and is better than toned milk. Add half a cup of skim milk for achieving creamy and flavorful eggs.
- Butter Scrabble the eggs with butter.
- American Cheese Add an American cheese slice for a cheese blend.
- Ground Pork Take half a pound of pork sausages to prepare the filling.
- Tomatoes Finely chopped tomatoes will bring out tangy flavors.
- Green Chillies Bring out some tartness by adding green chili slices to the burrito filling.
- Onion Add sliced onions and saute them with the ground pork for a savory blend.
- Salsa Salsa will add authentic Mexican flavors to burritos.
- Tortillas Take a few rolls of flour tortilla for wrapping up the burrito’s goodness.
- Salt Add salt to your taste.
Steps To Make McDonald’s Breakfast Burrito
1. Heat Work
First, combine eggs with half a cup of skim milk. Whisk nicely and prepare scrambled eggs in a skillet. Then in the same pan, cook the pork sausage nicely for 5-8 minutes. Add chopped onions, tomatoes, and green chilies to the sausage blend. Season it with salt to your taste and cook the mixture for about 2 more minutes.
2. Put Together
Begin to wrap the burritos with the filling of ground pork sausages, scrambled eggs, and cheese slices. Take the flour tortilla, add the American cheese first, then put the scrambled egg and pork sausage mixture on the top. Wrap the tortilla from all four edges and microwave for 20 seconds. Serve warm with salsa.
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
How Will McDonald’s Breakfast Burrito Look And Taste Like?
McDonald’s breakfast burritos are wrapped with healthy and flavorful components. The scrambled eggs are joyously fluffy and the pork sausage is filled with umami flavors. Above that, the cheese is melted throughout and tastes delightful.
McDonald’s Breakfast Burrito Recipe
- 2 whole Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- ½ cup Skim Milk
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 slice American Cheese
- ½ pound Ground Pork
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Green Chillies
- 1 Onion
- ½ cup Salsa
- 2 Flour Tortillas
- 1 teaspoon Salt
Whisk eggs with half a cup of skim milk in a small bowl.
Cook pork sausage, without letting it turn brown.
Add onions, tomatoes, and green chilis to the cooked sausage.
Moving forward, scramble the eggs in a buttered pan.
Begin to assemble the burritos. On a tortilla flour, add an American cheese slice, place the mixture of pork sausage and scrambled eggs.
Fold the tortilla roll from the edges and wrap the burritos in parchment paper. Microwave for 20 seconds to melt the cheese.
Serve warm with salsa and enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is breakfast burritos at McDonald’s?
McDonald’s breakfast burritos cost you $2.39.
What does a breakfast burrito contain?
The breakfast burrito is prepared with a lot of flavorful stuffing of eggs, ham, bacon, beans, spinach, pork sausage, and much more.
Are McDonald’s Burritos frozen?
McDonald’s burritos are pre-made in factories rather than frozen.
What’s in McDonald’s sausage burrito?
McDonald’s sausage burrito is prepared with scrambled eggs and pork sausages with sauteed veggies. The filling is further wrapped in tortilla flour rolls with an American cheese slice.
Don’t delay anymore and get ready to prepare knockoff McDonald’s breakfast burritos right in your kitchen. Let us know how it goes in the comment section below.