After a long war of the best Maggi available in the market, we all have made our trusts and built tastes in specific brands. So here is an innovation with our yummy Maggi which is our instant relief in times of grave hunger.
Long lost the love of pizza is now all set for a record-breaking yummy, that’s going to be the kids favourite and also burst our tongues with the blast of taste. So this Maggi Pizza Recipe without Egg (Maggizza) is the rebirth of our pizza so made old with all sorts of toppings.
Maggi is an all-time favourite partner of mine and I always try new things for innovation and one day, I tried Maggi Pizza recipe without Egg at my home and I loved it and today, I will share the Maggi Pizza Recipe without Egg with my lovely people.
Another combination that is repelling yet going to give the best outcome to the creator of the recipe. Rather on a gloomy day, it can be the perfect lighting to the kids and their mom. After you make this, moms get ready to smile when you see it in your kid’s face after tasting this blasting savoury. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Maggi Pizza without Egg– Another combination that is repelling yet going to give the best outcome to the creator of the recipe. Rather on a gloomy day, it can be the perfect lighting to the kids and their mom.
2. Maggi Pizza with Egg– Maggi pizza with egg is basically a delight held together with an egg to serve your taste buds just a step- above amazingness and respite.
3. Khaman Dhokla– This khaman dhokla recipe makes a wonderfully soft and fluffy, lightly sweet and savory cake that’s perfect to enjoy anytime of the day.
4. Gujrati Mattar Ghugra– The Moong Dal Ghughra also known as Karanji or Gujiya in some parts of India are delicious flaky crust pastries filled with sweet, sour and spicy lentil mixture.
What’s In The Post
Ingredient for Maggi Pizza Recipe without Egg
|Whole Wheat Flour or Atta
|2-1/2 (two and a half) cups
|All-Purpose Flour or Maida
|Instant Dry Yeast
|Cornmeal or Makki ka Atta
|Homemade Marinara Sauce
|Grated Mozzarella Cheese
|Assorted Vegetables – Red Pepper, Onions, Herbs etc.
|1 per pizza
How much time it will take?
Maggi Pizza Recipe without Egg
- Place the whole wheat flour and all-purpose flour with the sugar, salt, yeast, and oil in a bowl. Gradually add in the water and knead 8-10 minutes to smooth dough.
- Shape into a ball and place in an oiled bowl, covered with a wet tea towel. Let it swell you can keep it aside according to the temperature. This will give you about 900 GM’s of dough that you can divide into 4 pizzas.
- Make the Maggi and allow it to cool.
- Once the dough has doubled, divide it into 4 parts. Line baking trays with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle some cornmeal on your worktop. Using cornmeal-dusted hands flatten the dough into an 8-9 inch disc and transfer to a paper-covered tray. Prick well with a fork all over.
- Spread 1/2 cup marinara sauce and top with Maggi. Top it with the veggies you love
- Preheat your oven to the highest setting. Preheat the cast-iron plates or pan to smoking hot.
- Slide the prepared Maggizza on to the hot pan and carefully place in your oven and bake like you bake a regular pizza.
- Bring out and serve hot with a favourite drink.
- The cheese will get colored because of the spices in the marinara sauce.
- You could also make this without marinara and use a pesto or a white sauce.
- Use as many or as few vegetables as you like.
- Make sure you get the mozzarella.
Hope you enjoyed making it, now serve in the utmost delight, as this amazing delight is going to be your ultimate respite to make your day enjoyable.
Nutritients in Maggi Pizza Recipe without Egg
How to Make Eggless Maggi Pizza at Home | Video