If you’re looking for the copycat recipe of the Little Caesar’s cheesy jalapeno dip, then you’re in the right place. The sauce was discontinued by the outlet, so the only way you can enjoy it is by making it at your home.
I got to know the recipe of cheesy jalapeno dip from a celebrity chef who was hosting a recipe show, and I got the recipe and made it at my home and it was an amazingly soft textured delight to fill in as the perfect dip for your bread.
To prepare Little Caesar’s cheesy jalapeno dip, mix canned jalapeno peppers, cream cheese, sour cream with juice, cilantro, chopped jalapeno pepper, green chilies, and ranch dressing. Now, spread the cheese mixture into a baking dish. Top the jalapeno slices with cheese mixture, cheddar, and parmesan cheese and bake for 25 minutes.
This was just an overview of the recipe and the detailed recipe is mentioned below. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Chimichurri Sauce– The sauce has its origins in Argentina. I have been eating the sauce since my childhood and it is one of my favorite dips. It has the goodness of all the fresh ingredients that add to its taste and healthy nature.
2. Pepper Mayonnaise– Ordering fries at KFC is incomplete without adding pepper mayonnaise to your order. So, I am going to share the secret recipe which KFC uses to make mayonnaise.
3. Chipotle Sour Cream– The recipe is very versatile and easy to make. You can also make the dairy-free and vegan version of the dip by using cashew sour cream and vegan mayonnaise instead of yogurt.
4. Little Caesars Buttery Garlic Dipping Sauce– Looking for the secret Little Caesar’s buttery garlic dipping sauce recipe? Then, I could definitely help you by sharing how the brand makes their garlic sauce in a few easy steps.
What’s In The Post
Some More Little Caesar’s Dipping Sauce Flavors | Little Caesar Dips
- Little Caesars Buttery Garlic/Creamy Garlic Dip
- Little Caesars Ranch Dip
- Little Caesars Spicy Cheddar Dip and
- Little Caesars BBQ Dip
Little Caesar’s Cheesy Jalapeno Dip Recipe
- 2 packages Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 can Jalapeno Peppers with juice
- 1 can Chopped Green Chiles
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper
- ¼ cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 ounce Ranch Dressing Mix
- 8 ounce Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup Divided Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper
Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
In a bowl, mix canned jalapeno peppers, cream cheese, sour cream with juice, cilantro, chopped jalapeno pepper, green chillies and ranch dressing. Mix them until it looks smooth.
In the bowl, add cheddar and parmesan cheese.
Spread the cheese mixture into a baking dish.
Top the jalapeno slices with cheese mixture, cheddar and parmesan cheese.
Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
Bake it in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.