Jungle Juice! What a unique name for a juice! Wait, let me correct you; it is not a juice but a cocktail. Jungle juice is a cocktail made with rum, vodka, and a dash of fresh fruits. Fruit juice is added to suppress the flavor of liquor and give it a more sweet taste and you will taste less of alcohol. But be responsible while drinking it as you can consume it too much because of the less flavor of alcohol in it.
It is said that American soldiers invented jungle juice during World War II as they used a combination of the commonly available ingredients in the forest for the process of fermentation, distillation and flavoring.
Jungle juice is the best party drink as it is easy to make in huge quantities and can be made budget-friendly by using the alcohol of the price range that suits you the most. This drink also contains fresh fruits that get infused by the taste of liquor and gives a great punch to them. But there are many other drink recipes that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Tequila Sunset– It is an energizing and pleasant drink that is quite easy to make. Three ingredients: tequila, fruit juice and grenadine combine to give a perfect and amazing Tequila Sunset Cocktail.
2. Jolly Rancher Shots– This fruity recipe is incredibly easy to make and a quick, cheap mixed drink. It’s also versatile enough to be served as a stylish martini, a fruity punch, or a tasty party shot.
3. Pina Colada– Pina Colada is one of the best cocktails that you can make at your home. It is a cocktail made with rum, cream of coconut or coconut milk, and pineapple juice, usually served either blended or shaken with ice.
4. Hot Mulled Cider– This beverage has its own taste and is very popular in the American subcontinent. The ground spices and other citrus ingredients help our body to make its immune system strong and prevent any type of bacterial and viral infections.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients for Jungle Juice
All these are easy to fetch, some from your pantry, some from your kitchen garden, some from the supermarket and lastly liquor from your home bar if your home has a corner for that. Let me tell you the time required to make this boozy Jungle Juice drink.
How Much Time Will It Take?
|12 hours 15 minutes
This fruity cocktail will get ready in just minutes. How amazing is that? The only time consuming part is when the punch has to be infused. But no worries, you can prepare it at night, let its rest overnight and in the morning, your drink is ready to be sipped. Now, follow the mentioned instruction to sip the punch.
Jungle Juice Recipe
- In a dispenser or a bowl, put strawberries and pour vodka, rum, fruit punch, lemonade, orange and cranberry juice.
- To this, add orange slices and some other fruits if you wish to.
- To give it a bubbly effect, add club soda lastly.
- Rest this punch for approximately 12 hours so that liquor gets soaked up by the fruits.
What a flavourful cocktail it will be! I can’t wait for myself to sip it up. Well, you better get started and have a boozy ride of flavours.
Nutritional Breakdown of Jungle Juice
If you a health conscious person, then I highly recommend you to check the nutritional breakdown of this cocktail that I’ve mentioned above.
How to Make Jungle Juice at Home | Video
To provide you with the best guidance, I have uploaded a video of Jungle Juice recipe. I hope it will ease you with the step by step guidance.
Try out this recipe and give your reviews in the comment section below. Also, you can ask me any query related to the recipe without any hesitation. I hope you like this drink. Cheers!