Janet’s banana bread is a loaf of delicious and moist banana bread. It is really easy to make and gets ready in less than an hour. It also has nuts which make for a very interesting texture.
Janet’s banana bread is different from classic banana bread. It uses sour cream, which gives the bread a sour touch. It also makes it moist and spongey. It doesn’t use mashed ripened bananas. It uses sliced bananas that give a more concentrated banana flavor to every bite.
To make Janet’s banana bread, mix sugar and melted butter in a bowl. Put eggs and vanilla and mix well. Also, add flour, baking soda, and salt as well. Mix well and then fold in sour cream, walnuts, and bananas in the batter. Pour the batter into a loaf pan and bake for about an hour. Take it out and let it cool for some time. Your Janet’s banana bread is ready!
This is just an overview of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. Find the complete recipe below. But before going to the full recipe, do check out other bread recipes as well.
1. Buttermilk Cornbread– Cornbread is a form of bread that is more fluffy, spongy, and has a sweet aroma. This bread is a famous American cuisine that is a standard American breakfast.
2. Classic Banana– Banana bread is the old times’ classics. It is probably one of the most famous bread recipes out there. Everyone loves banana bread and should learn how to make one. Fortunately, it’s quite easy to do.
3. Grilled Dark Chocolate Sandwich– Both simpler and more decadent than a chocolate croissant, a grilled chocolate sandwich is a marriage of bread and chocolate in which the two components are evenly matched.
4. Paneer Sandwich– Paneer Sandwich is a simple, easy and tasty sandwich that can be made for breakfast, evening snacks, or for a light lunch or dinner.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients required for Janet’s Banana Bread Recipe
|Melted Butter||1/2 cup|
|White Sugar||1 cup|
|Vanilla Extract||1 teaspoon|
|All Purpose Flour||1 1/2 cups|
|Baking Soda||1 teaspoon|
|Sour Cream||1/2 cup|
|Walnuts (chopped)||1/2 cup|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 Minutes||1 Hour||1 Hour 10 Minutes|
Janet’s Banana Bread Recipe
- In a large bowl, mix sugar and melted butter.
- Now, put eggs and vanilla into it and mix well.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt well. Add them to the prepared butter mixture. Mix well until a smooth batter is formed.
- Fold in the sour cream, walnuts, and bananas into the batter. Then, pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Place the loaf in a preheated oven at 350oF. Bake it for about an hour.
- Take it out from the oven and let it cool for about 10 minutes.
Nutritional Information of Janet’s Banana Bread Recipe
|Total fats||11.1 g|
|Saturated fats||5.4 g|
|Vitamin A||282 IU|
|Vitamin C||1 mg|
How to Make Rich Janet’s Banana Bread at Home | Video