Italian rice is a type of fried rice served with delicious roasted vegetables. The fried rice is made with stock, tomatoes, olive oil, and garlic. It is flavored with herbs and served with delicious roasted vegetables.
Italian rice is a very delicious and healthy dish. You can customize this dish to your liking by adding vegetables to it of your choice. This is a very healthy recipe and uses herbs, olive oil, and vegetables.
To make Italian rice, add oil, eggplant, olive oil, zucchini, bell pepper, onion, and tomato to a baking pan. Roast the vegetables for about 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile, in a pan, add oil and garlic and cook. Then, add rice, stewed tomatoes, oregano, stock, and seasoning to it and bring it to a boil. Cook for about 15-20 minutes. Transfer to a plate and serve with roasted vegetables.
Don’t have stewed tomatoes? Here is a list of stewed tomatoes substitutes. This is just a brief summary of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are many other recipes that you can make with rice, I highly recommend you to check them as well.
1. Southwestern Rice– Southwestern rice is a delicious and colorful rice dish that goes great with Texan and Mexican meals. It includes a lot of veggies and is really healthy. It is also easy to cook and isn’t much time-consuming.
2. Spicy Tuna Rice– The combination of rice and tuna makes a perfectly balanced meal. The starch of the rice and protein from the tuna makes it balanced and healthy. This is a low-fat dish, even though it is a type of fried rice.
3. Buttered Noodles– These noodles are really delicious. They are made with noodles, butter, and cheese. This recipe is really easy to make and uses simple ingredients.
4. Mexican Rice– Mexican rice is a delicious rice dish made with vegetables, spices, broth, and rice. It is delicious and really easy to make. You can make it in no time. You can serve it with a spicy curry.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients for Italian Rice
For the roasted vegetables
|Olive Oil||2 tablespoons|
For the rice
|Olive Oil||1 tablespoon|
|Stewed Tomatoes||1 can|
|Vegetable Stock||2 cups|
|Dried Oregano||2 teaspoons|
|Salt and Pepper||for taste|
|Long Grain Converted White Rice||1 Cup|
|A hand full of fresh Parsley|
How much time it will take?
|Prep time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||20 Minutes||35 Minutes|
Italian Rice Recipe
- First of all, preheat the oven to 200oC.
- Add oil, eggplant cubes, zucchini, bell pepper, onion, and tomatoes to a baking pan. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the vegetables.
- Place the pan in the oven and roast the vegetables for a maximum of 15-25 minutes.
- Simultaneously, heat the oil in another large pan. Add the garlic to it. Cook it for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add stewed tomatoes, dried oregano, stock, and seasoning to the pan.
- Add rice to it and bring it to a boil. Lower the flame and cover it with a lid. Cook it for about 15-20 minutes.
- Transfer the fried rice to a serving plate and add the roasted vegetables to it. Garnish it with parsley.
Nutritional Facts of Italian rice recipe
How to make Italian Rice at Home | Video