If you love red meat, then Lamb Steak would surely be your favourite. I simply love it. Many a times, it is cooked at my home and is also served to my guests. I learnt the Lamb Steak Recipe from my grandmother. I went to live with her and she used to make Grilled Lamb Steak for me very often. With time, I too learnt the Lamb Steak Recipe.
Lamb meat has impressive nutrition and is perhaps the healthiest commonly available meat. It has high myoglobin content ( an iron-rich protein usually found in the muscles of animals) which contains heme pigment that gives meat its red colour.
It is usually preferred because it is a nutrient-dense food. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Chef John’s Prime Rib– Chef John is an American Chef who publishes cooking videos on his blog and Youtube channel named Food Wishes. Chef John’s formula is a formula to cook the ribs with a perfect pink with medium-rare shade.
2. Grilled Lamb Steak– If you love red meat, then Lamb Steak would surely be your favourite. I simply love it. Lamb meat has impressive nutrition and is perhaps the healthiest commonly available meat.
3. Barbecued Chicken– Barbequed chicken is an easy to make chicken recipe. It needs simple ingredients and the charred grill flavor just hits right.
4. Smoked Pineapple– In this recipe, the pineapple is baked over a grill with some honey brushed on its surface. The smoky and grilled flavor makes it a treat for the tongue.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients required for Lamb Steak Recipe
|Bone-in Lamb Steaks||4|
|Olive oil||1/4 cup|
|Minced garlic||4 cloves|
|Chopped fresh rosemary||1 tbsp|
How much time will it take ?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 minutes||30 minutes||35 minutes|
Lamb Steak Recipe
- Lamb steaks are to be placed in a shallow bowl.
- Sprinkle olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper over it. Ensure both the sides of the steak are coated.
- Leave it undisturbed until the steaks have absorbed flavours.
- Meanwhile, high heat a grill and grate the oil lightly.
- Let the steaks cook until it turns brown on the outside and slightly pink in the centre.
- Serve it immediately.
Lamb Steak Recipe Nutritional information
|Total fats||21.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g|
|Vitamin A||13 IU|
How to Make Lamb Steak at Home | Video