Green goddess dressing is a healthy recipe enriched with nutrients of many herbs and yogurt. In this post, let’s see how you can prepare this awesome recipe at your home.
This recipe was first made by a chef named Philip Roemer to pay tribute to actor George Arliss. I came across this dip when I was looking for some healthy dips recipes across the internet. Then, I made some more additions to the recipe, which resulted in a highly nutritious and tasty recipe.
To make green goddess dressing, you’ll need Greek yogurt, fresh herbs, garlic, sea salt and pepper. Take a blender and blend all the ingredients. Add more salt if required and the dressing is ready.
So, let’s start with the detailed recipe and see step by step procedure. Now, it’s time to start gathering the ingredients. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Poppy Seeds Paste– Today, I will be sharing with you the recipe for healthy poppy seeds paste. It is an easy-peasy recipe that you can make at home following simple steps.
2. Blackberry Compote– Blackberry compote is a fruit syrup made up of blackberries. The syrup is great to apply on crepes, ice creams, yogurt and oatmeal.
3. White Chocolate Sauce– Chocolate sauce can be paired best with pancakes, coffee and cakes. The recipe is very easy and gets ready in less than 15 minutes. I have been making this versatile recipe since I was 17 and loved to have it with waffles and chips.
4. Texas Trash Dip– Texas trash dip is made from beans and pairs perfectly with Mexican food. So, let’s see the recipe for the dip.
What’s In The Post
Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Fresh Herbs
- 1 Garlic Clove
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- Ground Black Pepper for Taste
To make this dressing, put the yogurt, herbs, garlic, salt and pepper into a food processor or blender.
Blend them until you get a smooth green and thick paste of it.
Check its taste and see if it needs more salt or not. Add the seasoning and it’s done.
The recipe is complete and I feel you are going to love it. Do taste it once and you will be proud of yourself for what you have made in your kitchen. If you liked it, then please share it with your friends as well. Do tell us in the comments box the best part of this recipe and how you made it. Till then, take care and have a great day.