A good drink can not only satisfy your thirst but also give a treat to your taste buds. I like having a good drink with my meal. Some may prefer a sweet drink and others may want to enjoy a tangy drink; all depends on the taste preference of the person. But there is one such drink that is loved and enjoyed by everyone in every season, and that is lemonade.
Hearing of lemonade make me think of sweet lime water. But grape lemonade refreshes my mind. I can taste it in mouth after just hearing it. Sweet and tangy grape flavoured lime water. Hmm, interesting. It will not only taste refreshing but will look beautiful too because of the purple color it will give to the drink. This is a hit summer drink or an early spring drink.
Those who love grapes will fall in love with this drink. Grape Lemonade gives you a fruity punch in lemonade. This is an easy drink to make and can be stored in the refrigerator for a few days. This makes it ready to drink to satisfy your thirst or to refresh you. You must not be able to wait anymore now. But there are many other drink recipes that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Lemon Soda– Lemon soda also called as Lime soda is a very refreshing drink after a tiring day. This is the best spring drink and will absolutely boost your spirits.
2. Melonade– Melonade, or Watermelon Lemonade is bursting with summertime flavors! A simple and refreshing drink and a delicious way to use up leftover watermelon.
3. Banana Nutella Smoothie– Sweet, nutty and incredibly refreshing, this Banana Nutella Milkshake is the perfect drink for kids and grownups alike. You can easily make it at your home with the recipe I’ve mentioned.
4. Strawberry Ice Cream Soda– Combination of an ice cream soda and homemade strawberry sauce is something that you can’t resist. This ice cream soda can be your favourite thing if you try it once.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients for Grape Lemonade
|Black Grapes (seedless)
|1 ½ cups
The ingredients will all in your pantry for sure. If not, then they are super easy to find in any nearby supermarket. A beautiful drink is on its way now. You must be thinking of the time it will take to prepare this cool drink. Let’s check it out.
How Much Time It Will Take?
Not a time taking drink to make. It will be easy for you and you can even make it for your guests when you host a party as it is less time consuming and you can make it again if it finishes off in the party. Now, let’s take a look at how to prepare it.
Grape Lemonade Recipe
- Take a saucepan as per the quantity of the grapes, add grapes to it with water, sugar and lemon zest.
- On a medium flame, cook the grapes till they get soft and mash them simultaneously.
- After all the grapes get mashed, cook it for another 15 minutes on low flame till they shed the skin.
- Turn off the flame and strain the mixture.
- In a pitcher, add the strained mixture.
- Add lemon juice, cold water and sugar to it and taste to make it as you prefer
- Put in in refrigerator until it’s chilled.
- Serve with ice.
Tip– It will taste more good the next day.
There is no hard work required in this drink. You have to mix up all the ingredients with a bit of cooking and ta-da your drink is ready. Now, fill up your glasses and enjoy it.
Nutritional Breakdown of Grape Lemonade
To check the nutritional breakdown of this Grape Lemonade drink, check out the table mentioned below.
How to Make Grape Lemonade at Home | Video
I have uploaded the recipe video of Grape Lemonade. Watch it to see the recipe in detail and comfort yourself with this drink.
I hope you like the recipe after trying it at your home. And yes, don’t forget to give your reviews in the comment section below. If you have any query regarding the recipe, feel free to ask a question. Do share this recipe with your friends and family. Cheers!