Are you thinking to organise a party on thanksgiving and you have not decided yet about the side along with the menu? If yes, then I have a dish that you can serve as aside. The name of that dish is French’s Green Bean Casserole.
I will provide you with the French’s Green Bean Casserole Recipe which I learned from my aunt when I was young. She gave French’s Green Bean Casserole in thanksgiving gift and I found it so tasty and delicious.
I ate the whole bowl of it and after asked her about French’s Green Bean Casserole Recipe and she gave me the recipe with proper guidelines and instructions. I will share those instructions with you also but first, let’s gather French’s Green Bean Casserole Recipe ingredients from supermarkets. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Vegan Stuffing– It contains a lot of vegetables and uses olive oil as an alternative to butter. Vegetable broth is also a great alternative to chicken broth. It also contains a whole lot of spices that make it aromatic and flavorful.
2. Port Wine Cheese Balls– This Port Wine Cheese Ball has a touch of a sneaky heat balanced with the sweet port wine. Spread the cheese on crackers or apple slices for a fun party appetizer idea.
3. Maharashtrian Mix Dal Dosa– This recipe is highly nutritious and delicious and makes a perfect breakfast menu. It is a very quick and easy recipe and there is no need for fermentation of batter for this dosa.
4. Roasted Poha Chivda– This south Indian plain Chivdas with a raw taste can be turned into a delight unexpected. The punch of Hing powder has the ability to burst your taste buds with an amazing taste.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients For French’s Green Bean Casserole
|Can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup||1|
|Black Pepper||1/8 tsp|
|Green Beans||4 Cups|
|Crispy Fried Onions||1 1/3 Cups|
When I made French’s Green Bean Casserole for the first time, it took time to understand the proper timings. But now I know about how much time it will take to make French’s Green Bean Casserole and I will share that also.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Mins||35 Mins||40 Mins|
When I was young and enthusiastic, I was curious to know about French’s Green Bean Casserole Recipe, If you are the same then you are one step away from it.
French’s Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- In a baking dish, add pepper, milk, soup.
- In the mixture stir the beans and crispy fried onions.
- At 350° F bake, the mixture for 30 minutes or until it will become hot.
- Over the baked French’s Green Bean Casserole spread onions and bake for 5 minutes or until it will become golden.
Finally, French’s Green Bean Casserole is ready to make your side along rocking ones.
Nutritional Facts Of French’s Green Bean Casserole
For health-conscious people, I have mentioned the nutritional breakdown of French’s Green Bean Casserole.
How To Make French’s Onion Green Bean Casserole at Home | Video
I am the kind of person who grabs something quickly while watching it live. So, I have added a video of the French’s Onion Green Bean Casserole Recipe. While watching the video you can easily make it.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe. I recommend you all try this recipe at home and share your experience or any of your recipes with us in the comments below.