As a mother, I always want our kids to eat those things which will not affect their health. If I talk about nowadays, kids love toffees and toffees have some harmful ingredients which lead to our kids having cavities.
To keep this worry of yours away, today I am here with a very special English Toffee recipe for your kids. I know there are a variety of questions coming in your mind regarding English Toffee which I will clear in the coming lines.
What is the difference between toffee and English toffee?
As we all know American toffees are made with white granulated sugar. If I talk about England, they have toffee made which contain nuts. The normal toffees do not have nuts and English Toffee does.
What does English toffee taste like?
English Toffee tastes different because of their different mixes, process, and temperature. They always have a brown color, smoky taste with is imparted by caramelization of the sugars.
I learned English Toffee Recipe from my Grandma. She used to make it for me when I was a kid. Today, I was also making English Toffee for my kids I thought to share English Toffee Recipe with all the mothers over here.
But before we jump onto the recipe, let’s check out some other desserts that you might like.
1. Vanilla Custard– A silky smooth and luxurious real vanilla custard that can be served hot or cold, alone or with tons of desserts. Plus, this homemade custard recipe requires just five ingredients and a simple process.
2. Hot Chocolate Bomb– Hot chocolate bombs are made of hollow chocolate spheres. These can be filled with a hot chocolate mix or cocoa powder or miniature marshmallows and peppermints for innovation. These also make a good thing to gift this festive season.
3. Chocolate Trifle Bowl– This easy Chocolate Trifle recipe is rich and decadent with layers of fudgy brownie, chocolate pudding, and whipped cream. It’s a chocolate lover’s dream, and it’s perfect for feeding a crowd! It’s often called a chocolate brownie trifle.
4. Tembleque– Puerto Rican Coconut Pudding, or tembleque, is a simple dessert made from ingredients you probably have on hand– coconut milk, sugar, and cornstarch. You can dress it up with lime, orange, or cinnamon.
What’s In The Post
Ingredients For English Toffee
|Milk Chocolate Chips
You will get all these ingredients from any nearby supermarket. Now let’s see how much time this English Toffee takes to prepare.
How Much Time It Will Take?
When my Grandma was about to tell me the recipe, I was very curious to know it. I know you must be very excited too. So without waiting more,
English Toffee Recipe
- Place almonds on a plate and then in microwave for 5 minutes to toast. with a single layer on a foil.
- In a large saucepan add sugar, butter, vanilla, and salt. Melt over medium heat.
- Stir the mixture vigorously over medium heat, Stir it for 15 minutes until it will turn golden brown.
- Pour the mixture into a pan and let it cool 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, chopped pecans over, and allow it to cool completely.
- With a knife cut the toffee and chocolate mixture in pieces.
Finally, the English Toffee is ready. Replace these English toffees with your regular toffees and I bet that your kids will love it.
Nutritional Facts Of English Toffee
As a mother, I am possessive regarding the health of my kids. For this, I have mentioned Nutritional Facts Of English Toffee so you will come to know in some much quantity you have to give it to your kids.
How To Make English Toffee at Home | Video
I personally recommend watching a video before I try to make something new. For you people also, I have added a video in which you will see How To Make a Perfect English Toffee.
I hope you’ve liked the English Toffee Recipe. Make sure you will serve this to your kids share their opinions in the comments section below