Full of chocolatey flavor, chocolate pudding cake is a really moist and decadent dessert. If you are a chocolate lover, trust me, this recipe is going to fulfill all your yearnings. This eggless cake has two layers making it more irresistible than ever.
This eggless chocolate pudding cake is one of my favorite chocolate cakes. If you are looking for an eggless dessert delight, this pudding cake is all you need. I love to serve it with a spoonful of vanilla ice cream. If you wish to add a twist to it, you can also try mint chocolate chips.
In order to make eggless chocolate pudding cake, mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and sugar in one bowl. Mix milk, butter, and vanilla extract in another bowl. Then, combine the mixture and let it set. For pudding, mix cocoa, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a bowl. Pour the pudding over the mixture in the square pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
Want to add some malted taste you your pudding cake? Add some malt powder. If you don’t have malt powder at home, here is a list of malt powder substitutes for you.
If you really want to make this double-layered scrumptious cake, check out the recipe card. Follow the detailed instructions and watch a similar video added below. If you like the recipe, share it with you family and friends. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other appetizing desserts from our blog.
1. Sweet Purple Potato– Purple sweet potato pie has a delicious crispy base with a purple sweet potato filling. It’s highly nutritious and is filled with the flavors of sweet potato, butter, cinnamon, maple syrup, and nutmeg. It has the goodness of milk and cornstarch to have a dense and creamy texture.
2. Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake– Peanut butter ice cream cake is a creative fusion of peanut butter and ice cream. It’s filled with sweet flavors from ice cream and peanut butter. It has crispy cookie crumbs, crunchy peanuts, and creamy ice cream. It’s frosted with melted chocolate and whipped cream. It’s a decadent dessert that can be enjoyed on special occasions.
3. Butter Brickle Cookies– Butter brickle cookies are crispy cookies filled with buttery goodness. These cookies are flavored with butter, vanilla, and sugar. These cookies are crunchy on the outside and chewy inside and are filled with toffee bits.
4. Salted Nut Roll Bars– Salted nut roll bars are salted, crunchy, and chewy candy dessert. It has marshmallows and condensed milk filled with crunchy roasted peanuts. These bars are slightly salted and are flooded with the sweetness of marshmallows, along with the nutty flavor of peanuts.
What’s In The Post
Eggless Chocolate Pudding Cake Recipe
1 medium-sized Bowl
1 small bowl
1 large bowl
- 200 gram All-Purpose Flour
- 5½ tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 3 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 6 tablespoons Sugar (granulated)
- ½ cup Butter (unsalted)
- 1 cup Milk
- 4 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
For Pudding Sauce
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- ⅔ cup Light Brown Sugar
- ⅔ cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 cup Water
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease a square pan.
For Cake :
Take a medium-sized bowl.
Add flour, cocoa, baking powder, sugar and salt to the bowl and mix well.
Take another small bowl.
Add milk, butter, and vanilla in it and mix until well combined.
Then, add flour mixture and mix until completely combined.
Mix nuts. Put batter into the prepared pan.
For Pudding :
Take a small bowl.
Mix cocoa, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in the bowl.
Put mixture on the top of the batter.
Pour the hot water on the top of the batter. Don’t stir.
Bake cake for 25-30 minutes.
Remove from the oven and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
Now you can serve the cake.
When you make the pudding, make sure that the texture is smooth and lump free.
Cool down the chocolate pudding completely, before adding into the cake.
The water that is used in the cake should be hot.
You can also add different dry-fruits of your choice.
I have made an egg-less cake. You can also add eggs in it.
Make sure your oven is pre-heated.
I have used the square pan, you can also use the pan of your choice.